Windows 10: device drivers keep crashing/clashing request assistance

Discus and support device drivers keep crashing/clashing request assistance in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey so ive tryed doing clean installs removing all other hid mice and even all usb items product inquestion is a razer viper ultimate mainly the dongle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by whatnowbuddy, Oct 17, 2020.

1. device drivers keep crashing/clashing request assistance

hey so ive tryed doing clean installs removing all other hid mice and even all usb items product inquestion is a razer viper ultimate mainly the dongle

from what i can see im gettin theese errors in event viewer

oem3.inf

input.inf

oem58.inf

thank you for your time and effort im really at a loss as to what i should do from here ill provide the latest log underneath

completely stable system b4 this came about

i9 9900k 5.0-4.7

mpg z390 gaming edge

rtx 2070 super

everything up to date and no issues what so ever.

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
    Date: 16/10/2020 10:01:43 PM
    Event ID: 411
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-UB49DVE
    Description:
    Device USB\VID_1532&PID_007B&MI_01\6&e4d4772&1&0001 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: input.inf
    Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
    Service: HidUsb
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters:
    Problem: 0xA
    Problem Status: 0x80000022
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" />
    <EventID>411</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-10-16T14:01:43.125988600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2188</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8752" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-UB49DVE</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">USB\VID_1532&amp;PID_007B&amp;MI_01\6&amp;e4d4772&amp;1&amp;0001</Data>
    <Data Name="DriverName">input.inf</Data>
    <Data Name="ClassGuid">{745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}</Data>
    <Data Name="ServiceName">HidUsb</Data>
    <Data Name="LowerFilters">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="UpperFilters">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Problem">0xa</Data>
    <Data Name="Status">0x80000022</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

whatnowbuddy, Oct 17, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 17, 2020
  3. titan5800 Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Oct 17, 2020
  4. device drivers keep crashing/clashing request assistance

Windows Crash Thread stuck in device driver

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Check if there are any error messages in device manager.
    Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device manager.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message
    I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the manufacturer's website and install the latest display, chipset and also other drivers which are failing.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

device drivers keep crashing/clashing request assistance

1. device drivers keep crashing/clashing request assistance - Similar Threads - device drivers keep

2. PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request: Hello- I am just learning to work with PowerShell. I believe I have updated my computer to 7.3.6. Unfortunately, the computer keeps bringing up the Windows PowerShell & says, "Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows." Just...
  3. PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request: Hello- I am just learning to work with PowerShell. I believe I have updated my computer to 7.3.6. Unfortunately, the computer keeps bringing up the Windows PowerShell & says, "Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows." Just...
  4. Seeking Assistance on the request below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Assistance on the request below: svchost 524 A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\Sum\Svc.log" at offset 1077248 0x0000000000107000 for 4096 0x00001000 bytes has not completed for 36 seconds. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for...
  5. Seeking Assistance on the request below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Assistance on the request below: svchost 524 A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\Sum\Svc.log" at offset 1077248 0x0000000000107000 for 4096 0x00001000 bytes has not completed for 36 seconds. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for...
  6. Requesting assistance with analyzing DMP file generated with Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Requesting assistance with analyzing DMP file generated with Driver Verifier: Hello,My first post. I attempted to follow the wiki instructions to acquire a DMP file using Driver Verifier. My desktop frequently freezes without BSOD. I have tested my memory and verified it has no errors.Dropbox link:...
  7. Applications clash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications clash: Dear Sir: My name is Charnchai. I just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3. Whenever I open an attachments from Outlook mail, office documents from Line chat or Wechat, including internet link to Youtube etc, it clashed Microsoft Edge and office apps. I means it could not...
  8. Clashing devices on serial COM ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clashing devices on serial COM ports: I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise x64 PC. I have an Adafruit Feather M0 Express board and a Kortek touchscreen. I can use either of these devices individually on the PC. They work over serial communications. However, when I install the drivers for the touchscreen, the...
  9. Printers clash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printers clash: I have two printers, a Brother label printer and an Epson general office printer/scanner, connected to my desktop computer by USB. Until recently, there was no problem, but suddenly they started to clash. If printer A has been used, printer B will not work unless I turn...
  10. Request for Assistance

in Windows 10 Support
    Request for Assistance: I did a stupid thing. I got carried away, saving a bunch of files to the desktop and without noting this, my desktop filled to capacity and beyond!! I there any way to cause a 2d desktop to be created and those file icons that are currently off screen, to be populated to...