Windows 10: device error ?

Discus and support device error ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; repair the error 0xc000000e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-error/e2044b70-5eda-414d-8192-015f977ccd78 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrancisAdam, Mar 31, 2020.

1. device error ?

repair the error 0xc000000e

:)

FrancisAdam, Mar 31, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Error 10 (device doesn't start) while trying to load a VCP to a USB serial converter on Windows 10

HI Joost,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the USB device on your computer. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Is this issue specific to the device (Are you able to connect any other device to your computer)?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message along with Error 10?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it checks
    for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft support article, refer to the section Error code: 10, try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Step 3: I suggest you to download and install the pending updates on your computer.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 31, 2020
  4. device error ?

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

device error ?

1. device error ? - Similar Threads - device error

2. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD WD SA510 2.5 500gb and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen...
  3. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  4. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  5. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  6. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  7. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  9. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  10. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...