Windows 10: device finder:

Discus and support device finder: in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot find my iphone7 icon on my windows computer under Device Finder; Windows is asking me to go to my Windows Phone and open an another email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EstherCampos, Dec 21, 2018.

1. device finder:

I cannot find my iphone7 icon on my windows computer under Device Finder; Windows is asking me to go to my Windows Phone and open an another email account in order to fine the phone. I dont know what they mean by Windows Phone.I want to be able to locate my phone in case I cannot find it.....help

:)

EstherCampos, Dec 21, 2018

2. gig finder

I would like to list a gig or event on nokia music, gig finder.

Please help

antonyd---01, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Driver Finder

new beta up 3.0.0.12 (you will always be able to download the new version by hitting the respective keys (Update/Beta etc) in the program itself.)

Fancy not updated (wont be until majority of changes to vanilla are done)

device finder: [​IMG]

comments/suggestions always welcome and sought after.

Solaris17, Dec 21, 2018
  4. device finder:

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

device finder:

1. device finder: - Similar Threads - device finder

2. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  3. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  4. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  6. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  7. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

8. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  9. Slow internet on single device

Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  10. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...