Windows 10: Device Has Been Serviced Events

Discus and support Device Has Been Serviced Events in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I get 40+ of these information events in the event viewer on most days. They are for lots of different devices. "ENVY" in the message below is this PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by larrymcg, Jul 8, 2016.

1. larrymcg Win User

Device Has Been Serviced Events

I get 40+ of these information events in the event viewer on most days. They are for lots of different devices. "ENVY" in the message below is this PC. The events are from the Device Setup Manager with event id 112.

Device 'ENVY' ({00000000-0000-0000-ffff-ffffffffffff}) has been serviced, processed 1 tasks, wrote 40 properties, active worktime was 83 milliseconds.

Should I be worried about these?

-- Larry

:)

larrymcg, Jul 8, 2016

2. Having lots of Administrative Events since upgrading to Windows 10 64 Bit

I am going to post some of my events. Hopefully someone can tell me what they mean and what to do. My Windows 10 is very slow and my network drops as well. To name a few of the problems. I wasn't able to select the exact information as to the problem as
    so since it's related to my upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1 I selected that. I am running Windows 10 now and I have been since the 17th of October.

These things are listed for every day since I upgraded. Also, it's a brand new hard drive.

Event 55 Ntfs(Ntfs)

A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume OS.

A corruption was found in a file system index structure. The file reference number is 0x5000000000005. The name of the file is "\". The corrupted

Event 123 DeviceSetupManager The DSM service was delayed by 14 seconds for a driver query/download/install on device 'SWD\IP_TUNNEL_VBUS\ISATAP_0'

Event 219 Kernel-Pnp The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{a8ff131c-76da-11e5-be79-0c84dc6d39de}#0000000000007E00.

Event 51, Disk An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR3 during a paging operation.

The description for Event ID 263 from source Win32k cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Event 723 The Network List Service service terminated with the following error:

The device is not ready.

Event 16392 The BITS service failed to start. Error 0x80080005.

Event 10010 DistributedCOM The server {A47979D2-C419-11D9-A5B4-001185AD2B89} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event 7001 Service Control Manager

The Computer Browser service depends on the Workstation service which failed to start because of the following error:

The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Event 63 WMI A provider, Win32_UserStateConfigurationProvider, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace ROOT\CIMV2 to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if
    it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

Event 69 App-Model Runtime Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.22929.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe for user OFFICE\LinneaK (current status = 0x0, desired status = 0x20).

Event 455 ESENT SettingSyncHost (5552) {E51D3349-3ADA-4F6A-AC34-817E33DD6886}: Error -1032 (0xfffffbf8) occurred while opening logfile C:\Users\LinneaK\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\metastore\edb.log.

Event 488 ESENT SettingSyncHost (5552) An attempt to create the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\edbtmp.log" failed with system error 5 (0x00000005): "Access is denied. ". The create file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).

Linnea KMcCrary, Jul 8, 2016
  3. Drakisath Win User
    Windows 10 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti not working!!

Just installed Windows 10 to find my gfx card was detected as generic device using Microsoft driver resulting in reduced screen size and resolution.

Installed Geforce experience and now have better resolution but still reduced screen size.

Device manager shows Exclamation marks on Display adapter and Nvidia Audio device

Display adaptor shows "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"

Nvidia High Definition Audio Device shows "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"

The drivers installed are the latest and Windows update shows no updates

Last Event on GFX is "Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service nvlddmkm for Device Instance ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_35151458&REV_A1\4&2ABA1BF6&0&0018 with the following status: 0. "

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Drak

Drakisath, Jul 8, 2016
  4. larrymcg Win User

I've noticed that my other Win 10 system also gets these informational messages. I guess Win 10 just like to keep busy doing things!

Anyone know what its doing?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Device Has Been Serviced Events - Similar Threads - Device Has Been

2. MCC has been blocked for your protection, this also goes for device management, services...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MCC has been blocked for your protection, this also goes for device management, services...: MCC has been blocked for your protection, this also goes for device management, services and policies, I have no idea on how to solve this. I am the sole user of this computer, and I have adminstrative access yet I still can't access it....
  3. MCC has been blocked for your protection, this also goes for device management, services...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MCC has been blocked for your protection, this also goes for device management, services...: MCC has been blocked for your protection, this also goes for device management, services and policies, I have no idea on how to solve this. I am the sole user of this computer, and I have adminstrative access yet I still can't access it....
  4. a driver service for this device has been disabled. an alternate driver may be providing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a driver service for this device has been disabled. an alternate driver may be providing...: a driver service for this device has been disabled. an alternate driver may be providing this functionality. code 32 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-driver-service-for-this-device-has-been-disabled/fabc69e1-2a5d-4359-8dac-333ebe6892e0
  5. a driver service for this device has been disabled. an alternate driver may be providing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a driver service for this device has been disabled. an alternate driver may be providing...: a driver service for this device has been disabled. an alternate driver may be providing this functionality. code 32 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-driver-service-for-this-device-has-been-disabled/fabc69e1-2a5d-4359-8dac-333ebe6892e0
  6. Windows Security Center Service has been removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Center Service has been removed: I have a windows 10 pro x64 I can't find the windows service security it's deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-has-been-removed/a382bbab-3fe4-48ca-9d0c-92ec86cb37d7
  7. Windows Security Center Service has been removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security Center Service has been removed: I have a windows 10 pro x64 I can't find the windows service security it's deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-has-been-removed/9f85fe26-6d97-46a2-91cb-caea946ef8e3
  8. How to fix "A driver service for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "A driver service for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be...: I have even tried reinstalling the drivers of the CPU but still no result.When I re-install the drivers my CPU get's stuck at 0.79Ghz So I changed the intelppm registry value to 4 where is runs at full speed all the time...
  9. Service Host: Windows Event Log has been using 1% of CPU nonstop for a bit now. Is this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host: Windows Event Log has been using 1% of CPU nonstop for a bit now. Is this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SleeplessShitposter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1dbqz/service_host_windows_event_log_has_been_using_1/
  10. How to remove a service that has been uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a service that has been uninstalled: There is a service that is still visible even thought the program is uninstalled. Not only is it visible in services but it can be found using this command. sc queryex type= service state= all | find /i "wonder" However, when I try to delete, it says it's not installed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Device SERVER ({00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}) has been serviced processed 4 tasks wrote 38 properties active worktime was 1781 milliseconds