Windows 10: Device has low connection on router ip website.

Discus and support Device has low connection on router ip website. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i check device list it shows my laptop as having very low connection and my laptop has frequent ping spikes while playing. i am sitting next to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tronblade, Jul 17, 2021.

1. tronblade Win User

Device has low connection on router ip website.

When i check device list it shows my laptop as having very low connection and my laptop has frequent ping spikes while playing. i am sitting next to my brothers pc and he gets perfectly fine wifi and good connection on the routers website. i have tried many things on my computer but nothing works. the router im using it the BGW210-700 and at&t isp.

:)

tronblade, Jul 17, 2021

2. How to configure a wireless router and an ADSL router to provide an internet connection

I made a mistake when purchasing a faster wireless router and did not specify it should have an ADSL port. So to use it I have connected it's WAN port to a LAN port of the ADSL router.

There seem to be several ways of configuring these devices. Could someone suggest the "best" or "most beneficial" way please?

There are 2 PCs and one printer connecting wirelessly.

One of the PCs picks up a dynamic IP

The other PC has a static IP (192.168.0.200)

The printer has a static IP (192.168.0.210)

Wireless router

• Lan IP: 192.18.0.1
    • WAN IP: 10.0.0.248 (static)
    • WAN default gateway: 10.0.0.2

The ADSL router connects to the internet fine. I have turned off dynamic IP.

The PCs connect to the wireless router, the internet and each other ok.

The printer connects and works if set to use the ADSL router's default gateway (10.0.0.2) and a static IP (10.0.0.251). It connects but does not work if using the wireless router's default gateway (192.168.0.1) with a static IP (192.168.0.210)

I would like the printer to connect the wireless router and work...

I don't know why I selected DNS IPs. The primary is 062.024.134.005 on the PCs and wireless router. I get the impression this is a separate issue from the connections problem above.

Stephen_Ford, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

Hello,

Error as such may occur when either there is a faulty router, incorrectly assigned
    IP Address to the computer, or a faulty Network Interface Card that communicate to the router and function on the internet. To better assist
    you with your concern, We'd like to verify the following:

• How many devices have been affected?

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?

• How's your device connected to the Internet?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link to
    fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes after following the steps on the link provided.

Zedrick Del, Jul 17, 2021
  4. SeanC Win User

Router Denying Websites

My Router is denying certain websites, from a certain Server, but I don't remember equipping it to do so. It's a seemingly random occurance (which will not stop). Server's websites are perfectly accessible once the router is removed and straight cable connection is used instead. Frustrating.

I've tried resetting the router, but it doesn't want to for some reason (held and pressed button for 15 secs).

Any suggestions? *Wtf :wtf:

SeanC, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Device has low connection on router ip website. - Similar Threads - Device has low

2. Router connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Router connection: I am running windows 10 with no problems except my router.My computer will not connect via ethernet using the cable supplied or any other cable.I have to use wifi instead.I have had the router checked by Vodafone & all is fine.The cables have been checked by BTOpenreach & all...
  3. How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?: I know how to see what ip's my PC is connecting to. I want to do the same for my router. (Lynksys EA2700) In my router control panel I block specific ips for specific devices, and I have static ip's for every device on my home network. What I'm trying to accomplish is to...
  4. WiFi Device connect to Router WiFi Signal.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Device connect to Router WiFi Signal.: How do I get a Router to find a WiFi Adapter so that the WiFi adapter can pick up the Router WiFi signal ? The WiFi Router is useless as it needs to inherit a WiFi signal for it to work. I had Windows find the device once, but then I couldn't get it to find it again ?...
  5. Connecting to the Router

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting to the Router: A recent Windows Update July 2020 has left my laptop automatically connecting to the Internet via the router even at start-up, and even though the option to "Connect Automatically" is in the off position / has not been selected. Sometimes, if I do a "Restart", the machine...
  6. Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access Router IP or NAS IP: I am running Windows 10 64 bit professional and using Firefox as my web browser. Whenever I put in the IP address of either my BT Hub 2 router or my QNAP NAS all I keep getting is 'server not found' even though when I do the same on my mobile phone I can access them with no...
  7. Is my ip my PC's IP or my routers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my ip my PC's IP or my routers: If I search what is my il on google I get the same answer on my phone and pc, does everyone get the same answer if they are on the same wifi? submitted by /u/ImKimkoli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffsidd/is_my_ip_my_pcs_ip_or_my_routers/
  8. does every Router provided by ISP has a unique IP address (public IP address) allocated to...

does every Router provided by ISP has a unique IP address (public IP address) allocated to...: does every Router provided by ISP has a unique IP address (public IP address) allocated to ISP by IANA? Moreover, does each of these routers have NAT or PAT ability? if yes, who decides that one router has to perform PAT or NAT?...
  9. Ip router hide

Ip router hide: Hello . I need some help. I use monthly internet service with wlan routers connected to optics . my question is 1.does the server see my internet service provider ip, or see my ip router, or see ip on my laptop?? if I use VPN on my laptop. Will the server still see my IP?...
  10. connect router

connect router: how to connect router to a cable all in one modem 31167