Windows 10: Device Health Attestation Error

Discus and support Device Health Attestation Error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having an error in Microsoft Security can any help me? And I tried clearing the tpm but the problem still unsolved.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MuhammadOwais2, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Device Health Attestation Error

I am having an error in Microsoft Security can any help me? And I tried clearing the tpm but the problem still unsolved. Device Health Attestation Error 3fafcb18-c4ce-404d-8fdf-62ebf1d95e96?upload=true.png

:)

MuhammadOwais2, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Anna Bon Win User

Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Device and performance & health

Hi,

The result of the Health report is indicative of an issue with the device drivers. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to check if there are pending updates per device driver on your PC. To do this, see screenshot below.

Device Health Attestation Error 24cf136e-ef70-4ca4-aa6b-bf283c71a623.png

• If you're able to see the details of the Health report by clicking the Learn more button.

Device Health Attestation Error b6b886a4-f1b6-46c5-83e4-2abf59a62d90.png

• The last activities that you've performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • If you're referring to the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter when you mentioned about running the troubleshooter.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Device Health Attestation Error

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Device Health Attestation Error

1. Device Health Attestation Error - Similar Threads - Device Health Attestation

2. Device health attestation not supported error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device health attestation not supported error.: Security processor troubleshooting says clearing the TPM might help, but clearing it isn't making any changes either. Using windows 11, AMD ryzen3 5300U processor with tpm2.0. Secure Boot state is turned ON, BIOS mode is UEFI, still unable to understand what is causing this...
  3. Device health attestation not supported error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device health attestation not supported error.: Security processor troubleshooting says clearing the TPM might help, but clearing it isn't making any changes either. Using windows 11, AMD ryzen3 5300U processor with tpm2.0. Secure Boot state is turned ON, BIOS mode is UEFI, still unable to understand what is causing this...
  4. "Device health attestation isn't supported on this device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Device health attestation isn't supported on this device": Hi there.When going to windows security, device security and then security processor details, Attestation shows "Not supported" under status. And when I click on Security processor troubleshooting, it tells me "Device health attestation isn't supported on this device.".What...
  5. "Device health attestation isn't supported on this device"

"Device health attestation isn't supported on this device": Hi there.When going to windows security, device security and then security processor details, Attestation shows "Not supported" under status. And when I click on Security processor troubleshooting, it tells me "Device health attestation isn't supported on this device.".What...
  6. "Device health attestation isn't supported on this device"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Device Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Health: Windows defender flagged up a trojan virus on my windows 10 computer earlier today, I've ran several scans through the windows 10 settings ranging from full to offline, it removed and quarantined 3 files which seemed to be the issue. After having done this and no more issues...
  8. Device Health

Device Health: Windows defender flagged up a trojan virus on my windows 10 computer earlier today, I've ran several scans through the windows 10 settings ranging from full to offline, it removed and quarantined 3 files which seemed to be the issue. After having done this and no more issues...
  9. Device Health

10. Device Health Attestation Error

Device Health Attestation Error: I am having an error in Microsoft Security can any help me? And I tried clearing the tpm but the problem still unsolved.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device health attestation isnt supported on this device.