Windows 10: DEVICE HELP

Discus and support DEVICE HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK THIS IS SOMETHING REAL HARD TO FIX, SO FAR NO YOUTUBE OR MICROSOFT ASSISTANTS FIXED IT! I have a : OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx processor: IntelR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SilverXie, Jun 16, 2020.

1. SilverXie Win User

DEVICE HELP

OK THIS IS SOMETHING REAL HARD TO FIX, SO FAR NO YOUTUBE OR MICROSOFT ASSISTANTS FIXED IT! I have a : OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59GHz Problem: My computer says that I have intel core i7 9th gen and nividia, BUT I cannot find it ANYWHERE not in the device manager not ANYWHERE! I search for it in the legacy hardware and everywhere! ALL IT GIVES ME IS A FRICKNMICROSOFT BASIC ADAPTERSand it says it HAS A PROBLEM RUNNING IT! my games are lagging like crazy PLS SAVE ME!

:)

SilverXie, Jun 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 16, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

DEVICE HELP

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

DEVICE HELP

1. DEVICE HELP - Similar Threads - DEVICE HELP

2. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28: I'm using a Acer nitro 5, AN515-52-796M. My WIFI and Bluetooth adaptor seems to not be working, settings show no WIFI network and that Bluetooth is turned off.When checking device manager, I see a "network controller" under other devices. The properties page says it has no...
  3. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28: I'm using a Acer nitro 5, AN515-52-796M. My WIFI and Bluetooth adaptor seems to not be working, settings show no WIFI network and that Bluetooth is turned off.When checking device manager, I see a "network controller" under other devices. The properties page says it has no...
  4. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  6. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  7. Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.: Hi. Earlier this week I purchased a USB copy of Windows 11 that was to be sent to my PO Box. Nothing in the order told me it couldn’t be shipped to a PO Box, but upon tracking it, I found it was returned to sender on Wednesday. It currently says they are attempting to obtain...
  8. Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.

Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.: Hi. Earlier this week I purchased a USB copy of Windows 11 that was to be sent to my PO Box. Nothing in the order told me it couldn’t be shipped to a PO Box, but upon tracking it, I found it was returned to sender on Wednesday. It currently says they are attempting to obtain...
  9. HELP! "YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! "YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE”: I appreciate anyone taking a look at this and hopefully helping.My motherboard just died on a 2 month old Asus Q530 running Windows 11. I purchased the same laptop and removed the SSD from the previous laptop and installed on the new. It worked. I am running Veracrypt and am...
  10. HELP! "YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE”

HELP! "YOUR PIN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CHANGE TO THE SECURITY SETTINGS ON YOUR DEVICE”: I appreciate anyone taking a look at this and hopefully helping.My motherboard just died on a 2 month old Asus Q530 running Windows 11. I purchased the same laptop and removed the SSD from the previous laptop and installed on the new. It worked. I am running Veracrypt and am...