Windows 10: Device in-on network, how to remove?

Discus and support Device in-on network, how to remove? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,Currently not on a Windows 10 Home Edition system. Some of the terms might not be right.There is a Device in-on network, how to remove?On a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brian V01, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Brian V01 Win User

Device in-on network, how to remove?

Hello,Currently not on a Windows 10 Home Edition system. Some of the terms might not be right.There is a Device in-on network, how to remove?On a system with Windows 10 HE. When I open up the User area Photos, Video, Documents, etc, on the right side of the window I scroll down to Network. When I open it I see the modem, the desktop/laptop, the printer/scanner/fax, the media box/devices, and I see a phone.This phone is not used by anyone in the home. Right-click for properties or info. Most is unknown or not there. I think the MAC address is.When using Windows 7 in the past, I was able t

:)

Brian V01, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Novgorod Win User

Can't remove disconnected (ghost) network device

Thanks for the suggestion, but it can't remove the NIC:

Device in-on network, how to remove? 211391d1541524154t-cant-remove-disconnected-ghost-network-device-remove_nic.png

It's the only Intel I219-V that shows up in the device list of the DeviceCleaner program (it shows only non-present devices as I understand). Otherwise, the tool works - I found a ghost replica of the integrated GPU (Intel HD 530) and could remove it. Only the NIC gives this error message on removal, which is probably the reason I can't remove it the normal way through the device manager.

Novgorod, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Device in-on network, how to remove?

Network will not show on the last device.

Hi James,

I suggest you to remove all the networks that are connected to your device and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems. If you recently upgraded to
    Windows 10, it's possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows. Check to see if an updated driver is available.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the list of results.

• In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the network adapter, and then select Update Driver Software >
      Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.

• After installing the updated driver, select the Start
      Device in-on network, how to remove? [​IMG]
      button >
      Power > Restart if asked to restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there. If your PC can't connect to the Internet, you'll need to download a driver on a different PC and save
    it to a USB flash drive, so you can install the driver on your PC. You’ll need to know the PC manufacturer and model name or number.

Rely us with the status to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Device in-on network, how to remove?

1. Device in-on network, how to remove? - Similar Threads - Device network remove

2. Device in-on network, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device in-on network, how to remove?: Hello,Currently not on a Windows 10 Home Edition system. Some of the terms might not be right.There is a Device in-on network, how to remove?On a system with Windows 10 HE. When I open up the User area Photos, Video, Documents, etc, on the right side of the window I scroll...
  3. Device in-on network, how to remove?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device in-on network, how to remove?: Hello,Currently not on a Windows 10 Home Edition system. Some of the terms might not be right.There is a Device in-on network, how to remove?On a system with Windows 10 HE. When I open up the User area Photos, Video, Documents, etc, on the right side of the window I scroll...
  4. How to remove a WiFi network ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a WiFi network ?: I have win10 64bit home edition fully up to dateI also have a Sagecom Fast F5364.T3 router. Some time ago I tried to connect this router with a Huawei router to potential use as an extender. Pls don't ask me why. During this process, I created another network name...
  5. How to remove a WiFi network ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a WiFi network ?: I have win10 64bit home edition fully up to dateI also have a Sagecom Fast F5364.T3 router. Some time ago I tried to connect this router with a Huawei router to potential use as an extender. Pls don't ask me why. During this process, I created another network name...
  6. How to remove a WiFi network ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to remove a printer device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a printer device: How to remove a printer device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-printer-device/6496c331-00ce-4caa-83f0-08f3d2edca12
  8. Can't remove disconnected (ghost) network device

Can't remove disconnected (ghost) network device: Hi, I recently had to change my motherboard, which went without any problems (from Z170 to Z270). I just updated the intel drivers and had to re-activate Windows and that's all. However, the onboard LAN on the new board didn't replace the old one (both being integrated Intel...
  9. How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?

How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?: Under Settings > Network & Internet > View your network properties there are some details of some previously connected network... one of the example is bellow Name: Local Area Connection* 21 Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #12 Physical address (MAC):...
  10. Uknown Device - How to Remove

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uknown Device - How to Remove: Hello, I have upgraded my windows to win 10 version 1803 after the upgrade I ended up with an unknown drive on Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) the hardware id property shows "BTH\MS_BTHL2CAP" how can remove these driver , after an uninstall attempt it keeps coming back...