Windows 10: Device is detected as not specified what to do?

Discus and support Device is detected as not specified what to do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have a question. I have connected a device to my PC (Windows 10). This device should normally be recognized as a game controller. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pascall1997, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Device is detected as not specified what to do?

Good afternoon, I have a question. I have connected a device to my PC (Windows 10). This device should normally be recognized as a game controller. On my laptop (Windows 7) it is installed immediately and recognized as a game controller, but not on my PC. There it just does not say angegen. Do I have to pay attention to something or how can I solve the problem? Unfortunately the device does not work on the PC. It is about Logitech G920 Driving Force.

Thanks a lot

:)

Pascall1997, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Device detection problem by WMP

Hello Candice,

We would like to know additional information to better assist you with detecting your mobile device to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of the device that you are trying to connect to your computer?
    We would suggest you to turn on the USB debugging on your mobile device, this will also help us isolate your concern.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 10, 2020
  4. RayHindle Win User

Device is detected as not specified what to do?

Windows 10 Add Device Has Stopped Detecting My Smart TV

OK done that. Message reads "Problem found Hardware changes might not have been detected Fixed" Tried Add device again, same result not found! So what next? It work,s ok over a hdmi connection, but who wants to have wires trtailing all over the room? I want
    this to work wirelessly as it used to, so what do ytou suggest? What is this message "MIGHT not have been detected," it is either detected or not, which is it?

RayHindle, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Device is detected as not specified what to do?

1. Device is detected as not specified what to do? - Similar Threads - Device detected specified

2. what is this error: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR3 during a paging...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this error: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR3 during a paging...: a seperate error was this:The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: F:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume7. Failure status: A device which does not exist was specified. Device GUID:...
  3. Devices not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices not detecting: Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on power management disabled selective suspend settings, unchecked - allow the usb to turn of the device to save power , scanned...
  4. Devices not detecting

Devices not detecting: Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on power management disabled selective suspend settings, unchecked - allow the usb to turn of the device to save power , scanned...
  5. Devices not detecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.

Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.: So I was encountering another issue with my PC unrelated to my audio jacks USB drops, which we figured out the problem it was iCUE and brought it in to get fixed. When the person was looking it over, he deleted my audio drivers and when he rebooted it, they never returned. He...
  7. Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.

Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.: So I was encountering another issue with my PC unrelated to my audio jacks USB drops, which we figured out the problem it was iCUE and brought it in to get fixed. When the person was looking it over, he deleted my audio drivers and when he rebooted it, they never returned. He...
  8. Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Device not detected

Device not detected: Since my update to 10, when I plug in my I pod I get the message "device not detected". There is no portable devices category in computer management. How can i get the drivers and be able to use my i pod?...
  10. device detection

device detection: my windows detect my headset as speakers . my windows is up to date and i download the recommended drivers . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-detection/de48d2e4-4fab-4968-a8fd-2a0af692fa5f