Windows 10: device is missing important security and quality fixes

Discus and support device is missing important security and quality fixes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; need help. my laptop says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" whenever I try to update. windows version 1909 OS Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Le-aifelCalixtro, Jun 30, 2020.

1. device is missing important security and quality fixes

need help. my laptop says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" whenever I try to update.

windows version 1909 OS Build 18363.592

please help

:)

Le-aifelCalixtro, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Tyler815 Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

device is missing important security and quality fixes [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 30, 2020
  4. popymoose Win User

device is missing important security and quality fixes

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

popymoose, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

device is missing important security and quality fixes

1. device is missing important security and quality fixes - Similar Threads - device missing important

2. my device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my device is missing important security and quality fixes: Hi, I been having this issue for a week now, I tried every thing to fix the problem, I even want to reset my laptop, but every time I do any suggestion to resolve the problem I get a notice failed to reset or cant do the update,there was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  3. Your device is missing important security and quality fix

Your device is missing important security and quality fix: Cannot update the window and got the following error, 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4549951 - Error 0x80073701 already follow the advice of DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow...
  4. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: I recently updated new Microsoftedge, i was have problems with it crashing so i uninstall it. But now i have problems with device is missing important security and quality fixes. It is requesting me to update. I have tried troubleshooting it restarts but i still get the...
  5. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.311.1747.0 Some updates were cancelled. We'll keep trying in case new updates become available....
  6. my device is missing important security and quality fixes

my device is missing important security and quality fixes: last update checked today19:29 Your device is missing important security and quality fixes Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 20.61 MB using your current data connection (charges might apply). You...
  7. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: This morning I have got an error icon on the right side of the start bar saying 'My computer might be missing an important update.' And When I tried to update my windows, I am repeatedly getting an error 0x80070424. How Can I update my windows?...
  8. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes?: Reinstalled windows(1803) and it keeps saying this even though theres no more updates available. 119557
  9. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Hi Microsoft Support, After upgrading Windows 10 v1709 to 1803, I have problem with updates. It give me error "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". How to solve this? Why this is happened? Please test your updates before releasing them....
  10. your device is missing important security and quality fixes

your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Why am I getting this message, but no updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/9da79aee-b8a7-4b6f-8bad-37f2226479e0