Windows 10: device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

Discus and support device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Dennis Mop Win User

NVIDIA Graphics card has a code 45 in the device manager.

Hi Brandon,

Error Code 45 occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. That being said, please try to run a hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key, type "control panel" and select Control Panel.
    • Under the View by: option, select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting> Hardware and sound>
      Hardware and Devices
      > Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, you can try to uninstall the NVIDIA driver and reinstall or even download the latest driver for your graphics card coming from the manufacturer.

Dennis Mop, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Ken_Fox Win User
    Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

I have the same problem.

I did the steps, but it is still hidden in device manager and still has CODE 45.

Can you please help me..

I have aspire 5750G with NVIDIA Geforce GT 540m.

Thanks.

Ken_Fox, Sep 27, 2018
  4. JustinJohnson13 Win User

My Nvidia driver isn't working Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

Hi, I've been having problems for awhile now where my Nvidia GeForce GTX 560m driver would just disappear sometimes and all of my related Nvidia programs such as GeForce experience would cease to work. I can't even manually download the latest driver to
    get it working again. After tons of searching around I believe I've traced it back to the driver giving me this error in Device Manager under "show hidden devices": Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

It tells me to reconnect it to the device but I have no idea what this means.

I'm using Windows 10 64 bit I believe on a notebook

JustinJohnson13, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia - Similar Threads - device connected computer

2. Wi-Fi and Ethernet not connecting; network adapters show Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi and Ethernet not connecting; network adapters show Code 45: Hello! (apologies in advance for the large post. I'll try to bold things that I think should stand out) I have had this problem since a little more than a week ago, which was coincidentally when some Windows updates were installed. When I tried to uninstall those updates,...
  3. graphics card code 45 windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card code 45 windows 10: hello, today i was gaming on my PC and out of nowhere my monitor's didn't give signal i checked and my graphics card didn't do anything, i checkt my whole pc and then found that my pc is running on intel hd graphics and my NVIDIA graphics card didn't run i lookt and he is...
  4. Audio Device missing (Code 45)

Audio Device missing (Code 45): So 4 months ago my Laptop (I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit) works just fine till I restarted my laptop and suddenly my audio was missing, I try check in the device manager and my driver only show up under hidden device, I try to uninstall, update and it not working, then my...
  5. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  6. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...
  7. code 45.HID Touch/buttons.Audio. Adapter

code 45.HID Touch/buttons.Audio. Adapter: So i foolishly didn't do any sort of research or backups or anything. Enter the first update things are GREAT i mean no issues whatsoever a day goes by and i'm like hey i might as well see what the next windows update does. Now see if your a betting man... You'd probably win...
  8. hp printer j4580 error code 45,

hp printer j4580 error code 45,: Tried hp doctor but this error code remains. Is there any fix other than turning printer and pc off and restarting as that simple fix doesn't work....
  9. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...
  10. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45: Recently I've installed the new windows 10 version 1511 update, everything seems to be working fine except for one thing. This would be my "Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2" driver, because prior to the installation of the new update it was working just fine. It...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia gpu code 45 device manager

2. code 45 nvidia

3. nvidia code 45

4. Currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)