Windows 10: Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program

Discus and support Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I've tried to install the Windows File Recovery tool from the following link... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jimmy Bionic, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:37 PM.

1. Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program

Hi there,

I've tried to install the Windows File Recovery tool from the following link

https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/p/app/9n26s50ln705?activetab=pivotDevice is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program :eek:verviewtab

Windows offered me to install the program directly from Microsoft Store. However as can be seen from below screenshot, by some reason Windows is unable to link my device to my Microsoft account. Even though I tried to do it from my admin account, which is linked to my Microsoft account.

The copy of my Windows is properly licensed, and I've been using it for a number of years. So I dont understand the message and what it prompts me to do. I'd appreciate some assistance.

Best regards.

Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program b1767dea-e48a-4cbe-b807-15e6d113c8a8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jimmy Bionic, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

4. Addie Win User

Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Thema:

Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program

1. Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program - Similar Threads - Device linked Microsoft

2. linking to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    linking to Microsoft account: I am new to Windows 10 pro version actually which came with a second-hand laptop which I purchased. The firm selling their older laptops had Windows 7 in place and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro before selling, I am using it now as the new owner and at the moment it works...
  3. No applicable device linked to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No applicable device linked to your Microsoft account: I am currently trying to install Disney+. I have a windows 10 and it is linked to microsoft on every app i have that can be linked to Microsoft but it still says i dont have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Ive double checked and tried at least a dozen...
  4. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  5. Microsoft Device Linking?

Microsoft Device Linking?: Im trying to get Sims 4 on my laptop because i bought it last year. I got it off of the online version of the microsoft store. It says I've purchased the game but when i try downloading it it tells me i dont have any devices linked to download it on, but when i go look at my...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs: I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet... To verify that the issue isn't my...
  8. Unable to link device to Microsoft Store

Unable to link device to Microsoft Store: Cannot verify identity in accounts-win10. Not able to synch. or download from Microsoft Store as device not linked to account. When trying to verify identity it states-illegal state change was requested. So have purchased game from Store but unable to download....
  9. Link a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Link a microsoft account: How can I link my Microsoft (@hotmail.com) account to my Windows 10 computer without changing my current username and login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-microsoft-account/fa8d39bc-031f-4442-8abd-61e54604212d
  10. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’: i have been trying to download sims 4 on my windows 10 lenovo. It says ‘you own this game’ and gives me the option to ‘install on my devices’ however when i click this, it tells me i dont have any applicable devices linked to my microsoft account. I do have a microsoft...