Windows 10: Device keeps rebooting with blue screen and no bootable device

Discus and support Device keeps rebooting with blue screen and no bootable device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My device keeps rebooting with the blue screen and sometimes when It comes on it says checking media fail and later no bootable device.. what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ola Ethan, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Ola Ethan Win User

Device keeps rebooting with blue screen and no bootable device

My device keeps rebooting with the blue screen and sometimes when It comes on it says checking media fail and later no bootable device.. what can I do? I have restored it recently and it is still doing the same. Thanks

:)

Ola Ethan, Jun 9, 2020
  2. MUZAKKIR Win User

Bootable device not found

computer is not booting a black screen come
    up with this message bootable device not found i have properly attached my all cables even then my bios show that sata ports empty no hdd found

MUZAKKIR, Jun 9, 2020
  3. happy Win User
    No Bootable Device

Hi guys,
    I just finished a mitx rig. Here are the specs:
    Phenom 955BE
    980-GXM
    Patriot Pyro SE 120GB
    BD Drive

After everything is powered up and all, I put my Win 7 cd in and it just keeps on saying no bootable drive in the screen. It recognizes that I have a cd drive in there. I also tried another cd drive, but it still said "No Bootable Drive". What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

happy, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Device keeps rebooting with blue screen and no bootable device

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Device keeps rebooting with blue screen and no bootable device

1. Device keeps rebooting with blue screen and no bootable device - Similar Threads - Device keeps rebooting

2. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Device: I went into task manager and accidentally closed window explorer. After that the screen became black. I panicked and press the power button for 10 seconds to switch off the laptop. I immediately powered the laptop back on but it says " No Bootable Device"....
  3. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Bootable Device: I went into task manager and accidentally closed window explorer. After that the screen became black. I panicked and press the power button for 10 seconds to switch off the laptop. I immediately powered the laptop back on but it says " No Bootable Device"....
  4. "No Bootable Device"

"No Bootable Device": Hi There ,Yesterday I put my windows at hibernate mode for 2 hours.When I reopened it , a screen appeared showing "No Bootable Device".I turned off my laptop and turned on again but it was still showing.I clicked F2 and entered a menu where I switched to Legacy mode.And it...
  5. "No Bootable Device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Bootable Device": Hi There ,Yesterday I put my windows at hibernate mode for 2 hours.When I reopened it , a screen appeared showing "No Bootable Device".I turned off my laptop and turned on again but it was still showing.I clicked F2 and entered a menu where I switched to Legacy mode.And it...
  6. "No Bootable Device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No bootable Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No bootable Device: Hi While switch on windows screen, its showing NO BOOTABLE DEVICE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device/46180a64-8f09-4376-9bf9-21686ea5af2b
  8. no bootable device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no bootable device: Hello I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 after a few months, i then migrated to an ssd... everything was fine for a year but now it is saying no bootable device, i cannot retrive my product key or digital id. the os is still on the ssd i have tried recover keys but no...
  9. No bootable device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bootable device: Can anyone help me with this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device/0ee1a0af-22e9-45a5-a308-7fab7f847b9f
  10. "No bootable device"

"No bootable device": Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer not starting. Not being very knowledgable about technology, I would like to ask if there is any way I can still fix it. Since the language on my computer is not English, I hope I translated everything correctly in the...