Windows 10: Device keeps turning off internet access

Discus and support Device keeps turning off internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, I'd really appreciate some help with this issue. I'm not sure whether it's my CPU or memory being too high, but at a certain point, my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YeahWhatAboutIt, May 27, 2019.

1. Device keeps turning off internet access

Hey, I'd really appreciate some help with this issue.

I'm not sure whether it's my CPU or memory being too high, but at a certain point, my device will completely block off my internet access. By that I mean, I cannot connect to any source of internet until I restart it. This becomes increasingly inconvenient when I have to restart my computer not even five minutes after starting it and quite frustrating when I want to work or play games.

There are also times when my laptop starts up with this issue already at work. My laptop has been factory reset (I think that's what it's called), and still this problem prevails.

I've tried troubleshooting, but none of the advice provided has been helpful- at all. I'm not sure what to do, so some advice would be wonderful.

Thanks!

:)

YeahWhatAboutIt, May 27, 2019
  2. Gramps Win User

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, May 27, 2019
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 27, 2019
  4. Device keeps turning off internet access

Public Wifi connected, no internet access

Hi Sam,

As you are unable to access the public Wi-Fi on your laptop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Were you able to connect to any other Wi-Fi connection from your laptop?

This issue might have occurred due to network adapter driver issues and network services. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on
      Settings
      from the left pane.

• Click on Network & Internet.

• Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.

• Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.

• In the left pane, click on View all.

• Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing the public Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Device keeps turning off internet access

1. Device keeps turning off internet access - Similar Threads - Device keeps turning

2. Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.: Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-internet-as-airplane-mode-is-turned-on/5802f6ea-4015-48dc-af24-b6cc993f4bbc
  3. Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.: Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-internet-as-airplane-mode-is-turned-on/5802f6ea-4015-48dc-af24-b6cc993f4bbc
  4. Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  6. Bluetooth keeps turning off/disconnecting devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps turning off/disconnecting devices: I have the Windows 10 20H2 operating system. My Bluetooth keeps turning off by itself. I'll be listening to music via Bluetooth speakers, and the sound will just stop, even though the music player indicates the music is still playing. The Bluetooth settings for the speakers...
  7. Bluetooth device keeps turning off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device keeps turning off.: Hi Guys, I have recently got an issue with my PC connecting to my Sony HiFi with bluetooth. It finds the Sony and I add it to my bluetooth devices through the Windows "Add a Bluetooth Device" however the sound does not play through it. When I run the bluetooth troubleshooter...
  8. Internet connection keeps turning itself off?

Internet connection keeps turning itself off?: I run several PC's in my home.a desktop and 3 laptops all running Windows 10 1909 fully updated. My internet for these is run from a router connected to my desktop PC and wirelessly to all 3 laptops (Via Sky). The desktop and 2 laptops run without a problem, but the 3rd...
  9. why does it keep turning my internet off?

why does it keep turning my internet off?: when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my laptop every time. why does it do that?...
  10. Msconfig Internet access turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Msconfig Internet access turned off: Is there anyway I could access mscong without having admin rights. I haven't used my admin password in 3 years and have forgotten it because I would just use my pin. Turns out you can't use your pin without being connected to the internet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet keeps turning off internet access