Windows 10: Device list,

Discus and support Device list, in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Somebodyonline, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Device list,

As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well. Device list, 3af3fc3a-504c-4c88-9fd8-4b5712f948ed?upload=true.png

:)

Somebodyonline, Jun 30, 2020
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Device list,

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Device list,

1. Device list, - Similar Threads - Device list

2. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  3. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  4. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  5. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  6. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

7. Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...: I own a Dell Inspiron 15-R 5579 laptop. The computer no longer powers up and cannot be repaired.I removed the HDD from the laptop and plugged it into a USB HDD adaptor. When connected to another computer, the drive appears, and I am prompted to provide the bitlocker recovery...
  8. Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...

Why is my bitlocker recovery key missing when I can see my computer listed as a device in...: I own a Dell Inspiron 15-R 5579 laptop. The computer no longer powers up and cannot be repaired.I removed the HDD from the laptop and plugged it into a USB HDD adaptor. When connected to another computer, the drive appears, and I am prompted to provide the bitlocker recovery...
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  10. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722