Windows 10: device lists in store and account

Discus and support device lists in store and account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a different list of devices in the store compared with that in microsoft Account details, some appear in both but not all.running win 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisWyall, May 23, 2021.

1. device lists in store and account

I have a different list of devices in the store compared with that in microsoft Account details, some appear in both but not all.running win 10

:)

ChrisWyall, May 23, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 23, 2021
  3. Devices list under MS account

Hello

I have a desktop PC plus an XBOX one. Both signed into my MS account. Until today (well that's when I first noticed) both the PC and the XBOX one are listed under 'My Devices' when I login to the account.microsoft.com

However now the XBOX one listing is missing. And it won't seem to re-appear. I tried checking for other devices and nothing picks up. I logged out of MS account and then back in on the XBOX one and still no joy. Any ideas why this might be occurring? I ended up manually registering the device and adding the serial number. Which after a while made it appear under 'my devices'. Although it still doesn't appear under 'Devices with apps and games that you downloaded from the Store', I can only see my PC still.

this is strange behaviour!

Scottyboy99, May 23, 2021
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

device lists in store and account

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

device lists in store and account

1. device lists in store and account - Similar Threads - device lists store

2. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  3. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  4. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account devices list.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account devices list.: I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on which PC I use to login to my MS account on line i see different devices listed. For example login from PC1 I can see PC1, PC2...
  6. Device not listed for child account in family

Device not listed for child account in family: I have setup my child with Microsoft family and allowed access.Both accounts - parent and child - are on same Windows 10 pc. Child account is a standard user.However after child sign-in, the Microsoft family pape still showsConnected Devices:0for the child. That's why I...
  7. Microsoft account listed device issue

Microsoft account listed device issue: I have two PC's, both used to appear under my online Microsoft account in "devices" but something has changed on one of the PC's because it no longer appears under "devices". Both PC's have my Microsoft account details and both are using a local account to login to the PC but...
  8. Devices listed in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices listed in my microsoft account: I have 2 devices listed in my microsoft account. the 1st one says user PC the 2nd one say AIR KOOL-PC3. I used to work at a place with the name AIRKOOL but I did not use my home laptop there. How come this is showing up as a device on my home laptop? Did AIRKOOL send a...
  9. Odd change in MS account list of devices

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Odd change in MS account list of devices: I was just checking my list of devices in my MS account, and I noticed two od things. 1) My Hyper-V virtual machines are just listed generically as "virtual machines" whereas they always used to be listed as "Hyper-V virtual machines". I liked it that way so I could tell...
  10. Devices list under MS account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices list under MS account: Hello I have a desktop PC plus an XBOX one. Both signed into my MS account. Until today (well that's when I first noticed) both the PC and the XBOX one are listed under 'My Devices' when I login to the account.microsoft.com However now the XBOX one listing is missing....