Windows 10: Device locked from Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Device locked from Microsoft Account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've locked my windows 10 device from my microsoft account for testing purpose. It has blocked all local user's to login in my device. In my device, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Md Sharifuzzaman Sumon, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Device locked from Microsoft Account.

I've locked my windows 10 device from my microsoft account for testing purpose. It has blocked all local user's to login in my device. In my device, it automatically preselect a local user to login. But now, when I click the login button with my administrator account, it automatically restarts my device instead of showing me the login page!Now, what can I do to safely login to my administrator account to avoid any kind of data lose, as I have many many important data in my device?

:)

Md Sharifuzzaman Sumon, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Device locked from Microsoft Account. :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Mar 29, 2023
  3. flemmingk Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Mar 29, 2023
  4. {paul}FH Win User

Device locked from Microsoft Account.

microsoft account devices

microsoft account devices list a computer location in Mumbai. Does this mean it is hacked . Cannot lock this computer.

{paul}FH, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Device locked from Microsoft Account.

1. Device locked from Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Device locked Microsoft

2. Device lock from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device lock from Microsoft account: PC lock from Microsoft account I use Find my device feature in MicrosoftWhen i try sign in. It automatically go back to sign in option. There is no option for entering password....
  3. Device lock from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device lock from Microsoft account: PC lock from Microsoft account I use Find my device feature in MicrosoftWhen i try sign in. It automatically go back to sign in option. There is no option for entering password....
  4. Device locked from Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device locked from Microsoft Account.: I've locked my windows 10 device from my microsoft account for testing purpose. It has blocked all local user's to login in my device. In my device, it automatically preselect a local user to login. But now, when I click the login button with my administrator account, it...
  5. Device locked from Microsoft Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Device locked from Microsoft Account.: I've locked my windows 10 device from my microsoft account for testing purpose. It has blocked all local user's to login in my device. In my device, it automatically preselect a local user to login. But now, when I click the login button with my administrator account, it...
  6. Find Microsoft Account from locked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Microsoft Account from locked device: My wife's bitlocker locked her laptop, we never made any recovery key/disk/print, and have no idea what 'microsoft account' she setup the computer with we don't use these accounts for anything other than when we are forced to, like setup a new pc years ago.... How can we find...
  7. Find Microsoft Account from locked device

Find Microsoft Account from locked device: My wife's bitlocker locked her laptop, we never made any recovery key/disk/print, and have no idea what 'microsoft account' she setup the computer with we don't use these accounts for anything other than when we are forced to, like setup a new pc years ago.... How can we find...
  8. Device locked from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device locked from Microsoft account: I accidentally locked one of my computer devices from my Microsoft account. I cannot sign in neither for that reason. I tried to use safe mode and using my administrator account, however i cant remember my password…. What else can i do now that im locked out of my...
  9. Device locked from Microsoft account

Device locked from Microsoft account: I accidentally locked one of my computer devices from my Microsoft account. I cannot sign in neither for that reason. I tried to use safe mode and using my administrator account, however i cant remember my password…. What else can i do now that im locked out of my...
  10. Device locked from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware