Windows 10: Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing

Discus and support Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using an MSI GS63VR 7RF StealthPro. Ive been having a lot of issues with my computer literally a day ago. i came back from school and try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Flex T, May 26, 2019.

1. Flex T Win User

Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing

I am using an MSI GS63VR 7RF StealthPro. Ive been having a lot of issues with my computer literally a day ago. i came back from school and try to connect to my headset and it is fine until i play a game. When i am watching a videos or listening to music there is no issue, but it seems when my graphics card is utilized, it all fails. When i start a game it will work for a minute or two before everything freezes, this applies to every game regardless of graphics or difficulty to process.. i cant find my mouse or pause the game. it freezes for a good minute. i can only gain freedom by doing the task manager shortcut.

I updated my Bluetooth drivers,the uninstalled and reinstalled them but still nothing, then i go onto device manager to review it again and now EVERYTHING listed there disappears and reappears very quickly. I been searching for an answer fr two days straight hours on end but i cant find ANYTHING. I can usually find any fix for my computer or figure it out on my own, but this is too far for me. A professional is key here

:)

Flex T, May 26, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Device Manager Disappears in Computer Management Console

@Berton
    If you wish. You can add "This PC" to the right click context menu

Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing [​IMG]

zip file below.

Or if you prefer to put in Win+X menu then download:
    Win+X Menu Editor for Windows 8
    Then add a Control Panel Item->This PC to group 2

Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing [​IMG]

topgundcp, May 26, 2019
  3. taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

That could mean there was a change detected which needed to be handled by all your active tasks.

That suggests that the current focus was most likely on the Desktop (e.g. assuming you have a lot of icons on your Desktop). Please try to be sure that Narrator gets focus on things that you are interested
    in. Again, it may be necessary to practise using the tools before you actually need to try to understand something that is less clear.

Good luck

Robert

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, May 26, 2019
  4. Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing

1. Device manager : all items disappearing and reappearing - Similar Threads - Device manager items

2. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  3. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  4. BUG: all "Apps" in task manager disappear and reappear continuously when attempting to end...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUG: all "Apps" in task manager disappear and reappear continuously when attempting to end...: When attempting to end task on Antimalware Service Executable or any background app that cannot be closed, it says "The operation cannot be completed, access is denied", then all items in "Apps" disappear and reappear in Task Manager.Here is the video describing the problem....
  5. BUG: all "Apps" in task manager disappear and reappear continuously when attempting to end...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG: all "Apps" in task manager disappear and reappear continuously when attempting to end...: When attempting to end task on Antimalware Service Executable or any background app that cannot be closed, it says "The operation cannot be completed, access is denied", then all items in "Apps" disappear and reappear in Task Manager.Here is the video describing the problem....
  6. Problem Item in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Item in Device Manager: Can anyone help me identify the device that's causing this? It a brand new Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I've tried uninstalling the item but it keeps coming back. The PC is fully updated and there are no drive updated missing. [img] [img] [img] 172433
  7. HDD disappeared and reappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD disappeared and reappeared: Hi! So i was playing some games that was installed on my secondary drive and it always somehow disappeared and reappeared after a few seconds. does anyone have a solution for this because cant make any progress in anything...
  8. Duplicated items in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  9. Duplicated items in device manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  10. Disappearing and reappearing pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing and reappearing pointer: I am having issues with the mouse pointer disappearing and reappearing continually. It makes sounds while doing it...I have run a scan and done some work on the command administrator but has not resolved the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows device manager device dissappears and reapperas

2. bluetooth disappears and reappears

3. device manager device reappesring