Windows 10: Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

Discus and support Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TexasBanker, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10.

I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed.

I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor.

The only Mice that show up in Device Manager are 2 entries for HID Compliant.

I run a similar setup on another Dell. In Device Manager I find not only the Mouse, but also the Unifying Receiver. Neither of these show up on my Dell 7010.

I'm wondering if the lack of recognition of the devices is the reason I'm having trouble with the Mouse. In any case, what can be done to have Device Manager recognize the Mouse and Receiver.

Thank you.

:)

TexasBanker, Sep 5, 2019
  2. The GQ Win User

Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse not recognized by Device Manager

I am having this issue on a laptop and have been for some time, even after it had been working fine. Some times an alert indicates that the usb is not recognized. My guess is an update caused the issue. It is very frustrating to see the response from the
    microsoft team, very typical and forgive the attitude, but so true. You stated in your question that the Logitech support downloads were to no avail and they continued to redirect you to it. I my self have made the same efforts, as well as updating all usb
    drivers in the device manager (while for the small moment that it does recognize it, it is listed as composite for what ever that matters). What is especially curious to me is that my windows rejects the usb/mouse, then when I launch a game I play, Squad,
    my mouse hooks up and plays fine. So definitely not the mouse or transmitter. Go figure.

The GQ, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Gussy2000 Win User

I just purchased a Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse that uses a unifying receiver. Unlike my older M510 which I use on my 2011 HP running Windows 7, the G602 is not recognized by the device manager as a G602. Instead it is only identified as an HID compliant
    device and I'm told all software and drivers are up to date. This is clearly not the case. Windows 7 recognizes exactly which mouse I am using.

So far I'm not impressed with Windows 10 from both a UI and compatibility standpoint.

Installing the G602 gaming software from the Logitech site does not help. It does not update the driver (NOTE: Update Drivers in the device manager is grayed out so I can't force Windows to do it).

Has anyone found an official solution or work around? I get random pointer lag which is completely unacceptable when gaming (the reason I bought the mouse in the first place). Thanks.

Gussy2000, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Gussy2000 Win User

Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

Yes the mouse is working (enough) and I am using Windows 10 64 bit (thought that was kind of a given seeing how this is a Windows 10 forum).

I have always used Logitech wireless mice with Windows machines. In the past, Windows has always accurately identified
    both brand and model of the mouse in use. In the device manager window, the OS has always included a tab that launches the Logitech software. That is no longer showing up. Oh and when I was using my Logitech M510 on
    this Windows 10 laptop, the mouse was recognized in the same fashion as on my older Windows 7 machine.

This issue seems specific to the Logitech G602. One final thing: the unifying receiver is a bit different than the one I was using with the M510.

SECOND NOTE: I just noticed that the Logitech Unifying Receiver software does not think I have a receive plugged into the computer when I truly do. The mouse works but this has to be why Windows does not know what model is in use. This might be a USB 3.0
    issue on this ASUS Q552. Or it could be a Windows 10 USB issue.

Gussy2000, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

1. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized - Similar Threads - Device Manager Logitech

2. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop: i am on windows 10 after re-intalling windows when i plug my keyboad and mouse in windows cannot identify it. works fine in bios. the dvices also dont appear in device manager no window sound plays when i plug it in...
  3. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop: i am on windows 10 after re-intalling windows when i plug my keyboad and mouse in windows cannot identify it. works fine in bios. the dvices also dont appear in device manager no window sound plays when i plug it in...
  4. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  5. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse: My mouse is being recognized as keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling all drivers mouse and keyboard but still nothing happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-102-light-sync-mouse-being-recognized-as/cb67416c-3be3-427c-b082-a74f7111f129
  6. Mouse not recognized and Device Manager's 'mouse and other pointing devices' is missing

Mouse not recognized and Device Manager's 'mouse and other pointing devices' is missing: As stated above it looks like the most recent update of Windows yeeted my mouse since about Thursday or so my mouse has been disconnecting constantly and Saturday it flat out stopped connecting at all and it's unrecognized by my PC as well so I tried a few solutions, but none...
  7. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  8. Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices

Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices: Program manager hung on shutdown, logitech devices. Was getting this error on shutting down win10 pc. After updating the setpoint software from within the app updated to version 6.69.114 this error is gone. I only use logitech keyboard and mouse so do not know if it will...
  9. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech Mouse not recognized -: My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-mouse-not-recognized/88a76a78-a908-4944-b438-c428ccfb67ed
  10. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech cordless device in device manager

2. how do logitech receivers shoe up in device manager

3. windows10 device manager logitech cordless device

4. device manager does not recognize logitech mouse,
  5. logitech m510 not showing up on device manager,
  6. device manger not recog logitech,
  7. logitech m510 mouse not recognized device manager,
  8. logitech mouse not recognized windows 10,
  9. resetting logitech unifying usb without unifying software,
  10. wireless mouse not found in device manager,
  11. logitech k800 not recognized,