Windows 10: Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".

Discus and support Device Manager does not show a "Mouse". in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; . After a fresh Windows 10 restart my mouse is not working. It lights up at turn on but shuts down at Window logo start. Device Manager does not show a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Karl-HeinzWolff1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".

. After a fresh Windows 10 restart my mouse is not working. It lights up at turn on but shuts down at Window logo start. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse". Even with the mouse cd that came with mouse it is not installing. To meneuver on screen using tab and scroll does not get me everywhere I should clicking on. what do I do?

:)

Karl-HeinzWolff1, Mar 13, 2020

2. device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Mar 13, 2020
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Device Manager does not show a "Mouse".

1. Device Manager does not show a "Mouse". - Similar Threads - Device Manager does

2. Integrated webcam does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated webcam does not show in device manager: Downloaded driver Lenovo ThinkPad e530c w 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam-does-not-show-in-device-manager/90712969-1ca5-4409-88ae-5d545122de20
  3. Integrated webcam does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated webcam does not show in device manager: Downloaded driver Lenovo ThinkPad e530c w 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-webcam-does-not-show-in-device-manager/90712969-1ca5-4409-88ae-5d545122de20
  4. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    integrated camera does not show in device manager: Lenovo thinkpad e530c w 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-show-in-device-manager/ec5092fe-f6e6-4194-b493-0b7cb8aae038
  5. integrated camera does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    integrated camera does not show in device manager: Lenovo thinkpad e530c w 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-camera-does-not-show-in-device-manager/ec5092fe-f6e6-4194-b493-0b7cb8aae038
  6. integrated camera does not show in device manager

7. camera does not show on device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    camera does not show on device manager: My camera does not work as it does not show on Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/camera-does-not-show-on-device-manager/7619b73b-c762-4a31-addd-1a282c6a3ff9
  8. Bluetooth does not show in device manager

Bluetooth does not show in device manager: I noticed a lot of Windows 10 users having problems with the Bluetooth service not showing in device manager after an update. I had the same problem and followed instructions from an advisor [device manager<view<show hidden devices<bluetooth<uninstall Bluetooth Device RFCOMM...
  9. Bluetooth does not show on up on device manager

Bluetooth does not show on up on device manager: Hello! My bluetooth devices were working perfectly, but suddenly the computer is not detecting the bluetooth. I have tried reinstalling drivers, but no results. I use a Lenovo Y40-80 and Windows 10. Help, please!...
  10. Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...

Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...: I recently bought a pc with a 1tb hard drive and 120gb ssd. I'm able to see my hard drive in storage spaces and device manager but I cannot able to access it in the bios or the devices and drives or in disk management. How can I fix this issue and get the hard drive to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the mouse driver isnt showing in the device manager and its not even working