Windows 10: Device Manager does not show my newly installed FIREWIRE card.

Discus and support Device Manager does not show my newly installed FIREWIRE card. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried to install a FireWire card in my Lenova desktop PC in a PCI-e slot. After boot up, the device manager does not show the device exists.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N0GR, Dec 23, 2019.

1. N0GR Win User

Device Manager does not show my newly installed FIREWIRE card.

I've tried to install a FireWire card in my Lenova desktop PC in a PCI-e slot. After boot up, the device manager does not show the device exists.

I've tried two IEEE 1394 cards by two different manufacturers: an SIIG card and a Vantec UGT-FW210.

:)

2. Cant find graphics card on device manager!

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message while playing or to launch a game?

I suggest you to unhide the hidden drivers in Device Manager by following the steps provided below and check if the Graphic card driver is visible:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Click on View and click on Show Hidden Devices.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Chad Ken Win User
    firewire 1394 device does not appear to be communicating with Windows 10

I have just purchased a new laptop computer running Windows 10 and it has two USB type C and one USB Type A serial connectors. I have equipment which utilizes firewire 1394 with a firewire 6 pin connection and the new computer does not have a firewire
    controller card installed in it. . I purchased a firewire 6 pin female to USB adapter male adapter, installed the firewire device drivers (audio mixing board), plugged the firewire device in and found that the device will not communicate with windows. I
    don't see any firewire device in Device manager and I am not sure if Windows is communicating with the firewire device... Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Chad Ken, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Device Manager does not show my newly installed FIREWIRE card.

1394 Firewire

I have a Lenovo H520S running Windows 10. I just installed a Firewire card in my PCI adapter slot. Went thru everything MS says to install and the system does not recognize the card in Device Manager. Help!

LesOszakiewski, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Device Manager does not show my newly installed FIREWIRE card.

1. Device Manager does not show my newly installed FIREWIRE card. - Similar Threads - Device Manager does

2. Wifi card not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card not showing up in device manager: I have a laptop that does not recognize the wifi card at all. Its not in device manager>network adapters, i cannot access wifi settings because it thinks there is only ethernet. Ive tried endless lists of solutions with drivers, changing settings, ive been jn the bios, done...
  3. Wifi card not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card not showing up in device manager: I have a laptop that does not recognize the wifi card at all. Its not in device manager>network adapters, i cannot access wifi settings because it thinks there is only ethernet. Ive tried endless lists of solutions with drivers, changing settings, ive been jn the bios, done...
  4. Wifi card not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  6. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  7. Network card not showing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network card not showing in device manager.: I recently installed a new network adapter and ever since then I’ve been having issues. Sometimes it shows up in device manager and sometimes it isn’t there. I haven’t been able to access the internet on my pc. I’ve tried everything. Reinstalling drivers, performing a network...
  8. is my firewire port card working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is my firewire port card working?: I'm using an HP Z220 SFF Workstation, using Window 10 I went through a lot of trial and error with help from a generous microsoft guy here, to figure out how to get drivers for a Syba SD-PEX30009 firewire port card that I recently installed; what we think finally worked was...
  9. not sure if newly installed firewire port card is working

not sure if newly installed firewire port card is working: Hello; I'm using an HP Z220 SFF Workstation, using Window 10 I went through a lot of trial and error with help from a generous microsoft guy here, to figure out how to get drivers for a Syba SD-PEX30009 firewire port card that I recently installed; what we think finally...
  10. firewire port card

firewire port card: I installed a Syba PCI-Express Firewire card - SD-PEX30009 - in my HP Z220 Workstation Desktop; Windows 10 automatically downloaded the drivers it thought were appropriate, but that didn't work; I then used the cd that came with the card and tried to install their drivers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new shinestar pcie firewire card not showing in device manager

2. cant find ieee 1394 on device manager

3. how does the thunderbold card show in device manager

4. does firewire card show in device manager,
  5. firewire card not in device manager