Windows 10: Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Discus and support Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I bought a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, but I'm unable to connect it to my pc. Simply it doesn't appear when I search for nearby devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JavierMata14, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Hi,

Recently I bought a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, but I'm unable to connect it to my pc. Simply it doesn't appear when I search for nearby devices.

Looking in the Logitech page, it says that my computer must be Bluetooth Smart ready, that is, I need to have the Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator driver.

Now in my device manager, it only shows a Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator.

Thanks.

:)

JavierMata14, Feb 18, 2021
  2. jeraldWG Win User

Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing

Sometimes, when i want to add my PS4 Controller to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the "Wireless Controller" (DualShock 4) device doesn't appear despite enabling the "Pair" Function on the Controller (by holding SHARE + PS), i went to check the Device
    Manager, and found out that "Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" is missing on the list, only "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" appears.

The Bluetooth LE Enumerator is what works as the Device Detector, and i can't find a way to re-install it.

jeraldWG, Feb 18, 2021
  3. gren Win User
    Device manager : 2 "Bluetooth le generic attribute service"

Hello, I'm using a BT mouse on my Asus Windows 10 laptop. Sometimes, the connection stops and sometimes there are some short disconnections. I'm trying to fix the problem, so I went in the device manager and I saw that "Bluetooth le generic attribute service"
    is listed twice! Both are the same Microsoft Driver. Is it normal? Should I delete on of these 2 ?

Here 's what's in the device manager, under "Bluetooth"

- Bluetooth le generic attribute service

- Bluetooth le generic attribute service

- Intel(R) Wirteless Bluetooth(R)

- Mad Catz RATM

- Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

- Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Thanks in advance for your help,

-G

4. Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Win10 first boot, Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator will show yellow bang in device manager, STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE.

I have this issue in my computer, The probability of occurrence is 1/1000 during cold boot aging, could you help to fix this issue?

as your suggested, is remove Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator? only three devices under Bluetooth after show hidden devices as below picture.
    Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator 5e760494-c30d-49df-af7e-5cec8cffea37.jpg

katelin_1011, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

1. Device Manager doesn't show Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator - Similar Threads - Device Manager doesn't

2. Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager: I had a problem with the bluetooth connection my headphones didnt connect to the laptop, so then I tried to find a way to fix this problem. I uninstalled the Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 adapter, but something wrong happened. I tried fixing the stuff, but then it got worse, now...
  3. Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager: I had a problem with the bluetooth connection my headphones didnt connect to the laptop, so then I tried to find a way to fix this problem. I uninstalled the Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 adapter, but something wrong happened. I tried fixing the stuff, but then it got worse, now...
  4. Microsoft LE Bluetooth Enumerator doesn't appear in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth not showing in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not showing in device manager.: Saw other solutions, but when I go to troubleshoot it. Hardware is not an option. I only see Bluetooth. When I click Bluetooth it says not avaliable....
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator might causing no bluetooth device found

Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator might causing no bluetooth device found: Hi Team, I have observed that in windows10 update is not allowing me to add bluetooth device. Earlier on windows8.1 it was connecting alright. The only "device Manager" --> "bluetooth" difference i found is "Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" Can you please...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator interfering with audio

Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator interfering with audio: Hi, I'm using windows 10 on my MacBook Pro 2019 via Bootcamp and I'm experience audio issues. When I connect a bluetooth speaker or headphones the sound output is choppy. However, if I disable the Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator, the sound output goes back to normal....
  8. Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing

Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing: Sometimes, when i want to add my PS4 Controller to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the "Wireless Controller" DualShock 4 device doesn't appear despite enabling the "Pair" Function on the Controller by holding SHARE + PS, i went to check the Device Manager, and found out...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator

Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator: Why are these drivers dated 2006 and no new one out there I have all the latest Windows updates newest BIOS. I have the latest Bluetooth drivers from Intel and still my Crusher wireless will not work. It pairs and connects fine but audio is distorted. I worked on last Windows...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator: Recently I had problems with my Bluetooth headset. I started to uninstall alot of Bluetooth related stuff and reinstalled them besides " Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator". After uninstalling it, my headphones wouldn't seem to show up in the "Add A Device" window. It works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth LE Enumerator not showing in my device

2. Bluetooth LE enumerator is not in my device manager