Windows 10: Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script?

Discus and support Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is this a thing? Updating drivers once in awhile isn't bad, but manually right-clicking, properties, search online for each driver gets very tedious.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOKER OF XBOX, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script?

Is this a thing?

Updating drivers once in awhile isn't bad, but manually right-clicking, properties, search online for each driver gets very tedious.

There has to be someone who has this type of script, right? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks!

:)

JOKER OF XBOX, Jul 16, 2020
  2. dtraiN187 Win User

device manager drivers/update/fix help

I need help with my drivers as they aren't showing up right in Device manager. I have double or triple entries in some of the categories; I have provided a link or file so that you can see what mine looks like. If anyone could direct me in the right path that would be awesome! I think the reason for my mouse studders/issues and also performance issues in the many games that I play is the reason behind these Drivers. Below is a image that I captured with gyazo that lists my devices.

https://gyazo.com/825cc09e1f38ba409bd23bd839c8aa08 <- (Device manager and problems w drivers)

-BenQ XL2420Z 144hz
    -Logitech G403 Prodigy
    -Corsair Vengeance K95

-When I fix the drivers that I need will the grayed out devices fix themselves/disappear in Device manager? Also, if/when I get my drivers all squared away and updated.. let's say I have some grayed out devices that are still in those sections.. is it OK to uninstall those or not?

-I also don't have any idea what those Microsoft streaming devices in Sound are!??! Could it be something I need to turn off in BIOS or?

-Lastly, what's the deal with the WAN Miniports?

Thank-you!

dtraiN187, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Why does driver update software disagree with device manager?

On a whim, I installed IObit's driver updater. to my surprise. Instead of blindly following its suggestions, I used the device manager to update the drivers. Yet some updates that IObit's software listed were not found by device manager. Why is this?

user173724, Jul 16, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script?

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script?

1. Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script? - Similar Threads - Device Manager Driver

2. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script: I made python script to automate some of my tasks but i noticed that when i open Task manager python script stop working.Is any special with task manager...
  3. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script: I made python script to automate some of my tasks but i noticed that when i open Task manager python script stop working.Is any special with task manager...
  4. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Automating Clean Manager.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automating Clean Manager.: I thought I would post this more for information than anything else. It deals with the running of CleanMgr.exe in an Elevated CMD Prompt allowing the Hidden cleanup options to become available. I am about to Clean Install and then customise the OS. I decided to write a Batch...
  6. Device Manager null driver update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager null driver update.: So i'm trying to install a XBOX 360 wireless receiver, and all the tutorials say to go to device manager and go to "Unknow Device" > Update Driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Xbox 360 peripherals and select...
  7. File Management Automation

File Management Automation: Does anyone know about an automation software akin to Hazel for mac? I recently switched to Windows from Mac for work and want to automate some of my file-management. submitted by /u/red_beard_the_irate [link] [comments]...
  8. Update drivers automatically in device manager?

Update drivers automatically in device manager?: Hey all, is there any way for me to check everything with just some clicks for drivers, instead of going through every single thing in device manager? submitted by /u/FHRNHTx [link] [comments]...
  9. Automation Ideas and PowerShell Scripts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automation Ideas and PowerShell Scripts: I want few automation ideas related to DFS and Active Directory Certificate Services. Please provide few automation ideas and how they can be done using PowerShell scripts. Thank you....
  10. update drivers in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update drivers in device manager: I need to update drivers, audio, keyboard, and more. Is it best to do this from device manager or elsewhere or not at all. 104015