Windows 10: Device Manager Error Code 43

Discus and support Device Manager Error Code 43 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sudo Nara, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Sudo Nara Win User

Device Manager Error Code 43

Hi,

I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off.

This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction.

PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW

Windows Ver: 1909

BIOS: GL552VW.304

Latest Firmware, Chipley, and Drivers Installed

USB Location: Port 0001

Hub 0001

Message: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

A request for USB device descriptor failed"

I know the wire I used with the hub and my phone works because I checked on other devices and PCs. The hub itself is still giving power because it recognizes the something has been plugged in but errors.

Some solutions that I've tried are uninstalling the device, updating the driver, disabling the device. I've tried these after restarting. I've tried completely powering my laptop down and removing the battery. Nothing seems to really be working, but I know the USB hub works because it still gives power. I don't know why Windows has power off functions for the USB hubs. I've disabled that, but has not fixed the issue.

Please help me out. I use all of the ports on my laptop for my work.

:)

Sudo Nara, Mar 29, 2021
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Mar 29, 2021
  3. 1nf3rn0x Win User
    gigabyte gt 440 code 43

Code 43 is an error specific to the Windows Device Manager and is a clear indicator that there are errors with the driver of the offending device. A Code 43 error is generated due to errors reported by the driver itself meaning that this error is a software problem. The error could mean many things including corruption or misconfiguration but the real cause of a Code 43 error is very uncertain. A Code 43 error is produced when the driver reports an error but is not specific about the exact nature of the problem.

Causes: The driver is not installed.
    The driver is missing.
    The driver is out-of-date.
    The driver is corrupt.
    A previous attempt to update the driver failed.
    The device is not configured as the default device.
    The device is not plugged in correctly or all the way.
    The device is damaged.

1nf3rn0x, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Device Manager Error Code 43

error code 43

Hi 孔孔, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

The error code 43 means that either the device drivers or the device itself has an issue.

I suggest you refer to the support article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310123...

If the above mentioned steps don’t help, please contact your device manufacturer for further assistance.

NighthawkX, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Device Manager Error Code 43

1. Device Manager Error Code 43 - Similar Threads - Device Manager Error

2. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and Drivers...
  3. Windows 10 device manager USB error code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 device manager USB error code 43: Hello - every time I plug either my USB HD or flash drive into my laptop USB ports on my Asus laptop I get a code 43 error in device manager. It says: unknown usb device device descriptor request failed - Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code...
  4. usb code 43 error device descriptor error

usb code 43 error device descriptor error: i am not able to resolve the issue. i have uninstall the driver, updated and enabled it. nothing seems working also i am using a touch screen laptop. the touch screen has stopped working . are both the things related ?...
  5. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  6. USB device not recognised[code 43]

USB device not recognised[code 43]: My laptop is not supporting external mice. On connecting mouse it shows a notification i.e. usb device not recognised I troubleshooted but it does not worked. I also updated usb driver. please help me to solve this problem......
  7. Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver

Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver: My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 and the graphics drivers are AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon(TM) R8 M445DX. Yes, I've tried installing the drivers through the amd and doesn't work, tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them but keep getting error/code 43. the only...
  8. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  9. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....
  10. error code 43

error code 43: pc does not recognize camera, went through several fixes to no avail cannot find camera in device manager to uninstall checked all in device manager, reinstalled camera from canon site, still doesnt show up. any ideas? Thanks in advance...