Windows 10: Device Manager Error

Discus and support Device Manager Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Device Manager! When I type "Device Manager" and open as normal it's appear this message down below, but when I open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Theerawat Patthawee, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Device Manager Error

Hello, I have a problem with Device Manager! When I type "Device Manager" and open as normal it's appear this message down below, but when I open it from Control Panels, I can open normally. How to fix this?

Device Manager Error 4535a595-0c4e-4a9b-93b6-349f669362c4?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Insider 1903 (Build 18346.1)

:)

Theerawat Patthawee, Mar 1, 2019

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device Manager Error What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Mar 1, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Device Manager Error

Device Manager Missing

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Are you able to see device manager in Control Panel?

• What is the status when you click on the option?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

As a work around, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start Menu
    Check if you are able to see device manger in the pop up menu.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Device Manager Error

1. Device Manager Error - Similar Threads - Device Manager Error

2. "device management could not be enabled" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "device management could not be enabled" error: i was trynna sign into my pc with my uni account but it was showing the error of "device management couldnot be enabled"...it was working all fine but suddenly, stopped working. when i tried to sign in to microsoft, it said that the account doesnot exist. however, my...
  3. Device manager sound driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager sound driver error: Today i was trying to fix my cpu usage problem and i found out system thing in task manager was the problem and something called voxaldriverx64.sys I found it in system32\drivers and deleted it with some apps. In the way of deleting it i accidently deleted some drivers and...
  4. Device Manager Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager Errors: Hello guys,Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10 to Windows 11 and install it to my Macbook Pro. What I discovered is the graphic drivers have a weird issue. I installed the latest drivers for the Nvidia drivers and also installed windows update for that driver as well. Which is...
  5. Device Manager Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager Errors: Hello guys,Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10 to Windows 11 and install it to my Macbook Pro. What I discovered is the graphic drivers have a weird issue. I installed the latest drivers for the Nvidia drivers and also installed windows update for that driver as well. Which is...
  6. disk manager error the device is not ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk manager error the device is not ready: So i have a 1tb external solid state drive that im attempting to reset to be useable. it came with my computer originally but has issues with the bootloader potentially being wiped or corrupted. im attempting to use disk management but keep getting the device is not ready...
  7. Device Manager Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code: Hi, Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i fix my error code? thanks for any and all help, Toby...
  8. Device Manager Error Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager Error Code: Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i either fix my error code or update video drivers without device manager? thanks...
  9. device manager error

device manager error: hello !! There an yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on it in my drivers, when I go to the properties it says 'The drivers are not installed code 28' and code 10 due to this my web cam is not working. I tried all the solutions in the web but the error still appears....
  10. Device Manager System Device Errors

Device Manager System Device Errors: What's the meaning of the 5 System devices errors starting with the highlighted device the the Device Manager screenshot below? What's required to eliminate the errors? I also included a screenshot of system information I reviewed the Properties tabs for these devices and...