Windows 10: Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam.

Discus and support Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The only camera that comes up is the integrated web cam. the mic for the C920 web cam shows up, but not the camera itself. I have tried downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeekDragon-901011C6-5500-, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam.

The only camera that comes up is the integrated web cam. the mic for the C920 web cam shows up, but not the camera itself. I have tried downloaded the latest drivers, unplugged and replugged in the camera. The USB does work, I plugged in the plug for my wireless mouse and that works fine. The camera worked perfectly right before the latest windows update. I even checked my antivirus software and that's fine. Please help.

:)

GeekDragon-901011C6-5500-, Sep 16, 2019

2. installing an external web cam troubles

Starting by downloading the latest drivers for your web cam model at:

Getting Started - HD Pro Webcam C920

Select Windows 10 in the list box and the architecture (32 or 64 bit) then click download.

Try installing the driver again.

If the problem persist, try installing the driver in compatibility.

If the web cam is connected to the computer, disconnect it first, install the driver, then connect the camera when prompted.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Shlaymeh Win User
    Lenovo w520 upgraded to windows 10 does not recognize any cam

I have a Lenovo Laptop W520 which I upgraded 2 years ago from the original Windows 7 to Windows 10
    No cam problems at all - ie the Lenovo cam worked with Windows 10
    10 days ago the internal cam not recognize (see pic #1)
    Soon after I noticed also USB external Logitec 9000 web cam also not recognized on laptop (updated drivers installed for windows 10 and this cam works on another computer )

Microsoft says now after removing and re-installing driver - that it will never work because the Lenovo drivers are only for windows 7. But it worked just fine until 10 days ago on windows 10
    Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam. [​IMG]

Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam. [​IMG]

Microsoft says they cannot help because driver is only for windows 7 (even tho it worked for 2 years)
    Lenovo says they cannot help because they are not planing any upgrade for this integrated web cam to windows 10

I tied unsuccessful restore - I tried returning to previous windows 10 build Nada

Microsoft is now suggesting I return completely to windows 7 but I will loose all of my data programs links etc etc

can I fix this myself?

Is there anything I can do to FORCE my laptop to recognize the internal cam or a logitec cam?
    Perhaps a driver that is not exactly made for this computer but will force it to recognize the cam?

Shlaymeh, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam.

Web cam inoperative

Helo I have just purchased a Logitech Web cam c920 and to my disappointment the Launcher main-exe fails every single time making the web cam next to useless can anyone inform me of a solution to this problem thanks.

martinmcintyre, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam.

1. Device Manager in windows 10 does not recognize my Logictech C920 web cam. - Similar Threads - Device Manager does

2. C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C920 PRO Webcam not detected by device manager: The C920 PRO Webcam is only detected very seldomly by Windows.It does not even appear in device manager.When I boot macOS on this computer, the webcam is always working under macOS.This is an AORUS Z390 MASTER Mainboard. Does Windows have problems with the USB ports?What...
  3. Web Cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  4. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  5. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  6. Vaio SVF1521C2EW Web Cam not in Device Manager

Vaio SVF1521C2EW Web Cam not in Device Manager: Hope someone here can help with this. I have posted in Sony community but up to now I have had no response. My friend has a Vaio Product Name: SVF1521C2EW which I updated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and replaced the HDD to an SSD two or three years ago. Everything works...
  7. Web Cam: I went into device manager but camera was not even on there

Web Cam: I went into device manager but camera was not even on there: My webcam was working fine but today I went to sign in for a meeting and the video would not work. I went into device manager but camera was not even on there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/c7e79ba6-403e-4dff-950f-eb3946345923
  8. Web Cam: It is recognised by the Device Manager but there is no Driver for it

Web Cam: It is recognised by the Device Manager but there is no Driver for it: I have a Samsung TV Camera which I would like to use on my Windows 10 64bit Desktop PC. It is recognised by the Device Manager but there is no Driver for it. Not that it should require a Driver anyway. How can I get it to work?...
  9. HP2100 web cam does not work

HP2100 web cam does not work: Split from this thread. Glad to be here. I have a question about my HP2100 web cam. Why doesn't it work in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp2100-web-cam-does-not-work/bd675310-6ae4-4a17-bfe7-5dde50872f64
  10. Web cams for Windows 10

Web cams for Windows 10: Is Microsoft Life Cam HD-3000 compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/web-cams-for-windows-10/e55a3983-eb91-4b2a-b546-6a071398f701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i get my c920 to work with windows 10

2. widows camera app not recognizing logitech 920

3. logitech c920 seen in device manager but not software

4. brio not recognised in device manager,
  5. w10 not recognising Logitech c920,
  6. windows 10 doesnt recognize logitec 920 hd web cam,
  7. logitech c920 does not appear in device manager