Windows 10: Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error

Discus and support Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need your help with this problem. Device Manager was perfectly working 2 days ago, but all of a sudden, it won't open and I get this popup error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Davmz, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Davmz Win User

Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error

I need your help with this problem. Device Manager was perfectly working 2 days ago, but all of a sudden, it won't open and I get this popup error.

Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error 670b881f-96fb-4605-b131-6e4d6d181534?upload=true.png

:)

Davmz, Apr 17, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Micron Announces New 32GB E-MMC Devices

Continuing to deliver innovative storage solutions for mobile and consumer applications, Micron Technology, Inc. today announced their latest e-MMC embedded devices. At 32GB, they are the highest densities available on the market today and are fully compliant with MMC standards. In addition, these newest e-MMC devices from Micron take advantage of the company’s industry-leading 34nm MLC NAND process technology, and feature an extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) for automotive and industrial applications.

Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error parametric_managed_nand_thm.png

Micron’s new e-MMC product offerings will give consumers a significant increase in storage capacity for songs, pictures, and video, while also providing advanced NAND management features for application designers to simplify product designs and speed time-to-market. Customer samples are expected by the end of August with mass production expected in the second half of this year.

“e-MMC NAND devices are an effective solution for the needs of many consumer applications like cameras, cell phones, PDAs, and automotive infotainment systems. As an example, a 32GB e-MMC can hold 16,000 high-resolution digital photos, 8,000 songs, or up to 20 hours of high-definition video,” said Graham Robinson, Director of Segment Marketing for Micron’s memory group. Micron’s e-MMC products also greatly simplify system design by removing the requirements of the host memory controller to support NAND software drivers and complex NAND management techniques, including error correction code (ECC), wear leveling, and bad block management—replacing all of this complexity with a simple and ubiquitous MMC interface.

In addition to the impressive storage and feature options, Micron is providing e-MMC products qualified at extended temperatures, which makes them ideal for in-dash applications like navigation systems and other automotive applications that require a more robust operating range. Further, the JEDEC-standard interface minimizes the need for host software to accommodate process node migrations. “Ultimately, because Micron manufactures NAND, we are able to capitalize on our outstanding process technology, well-established IP, and a deep commitment to forwarding NAND memory to bring products like this to market. In fact, we also have the capability to pair e-MMC devices with low-power DRAM in Multi-Chip Packages (MCPs). Ultimately, our recent move to the 34nm process was a major accomplishment and these product lines directly benefit from that innovation,” said Robinson.

Micron’s e-MMC embedded memory offerings span from 1GB to 32GB devices and combine high-quality MLC NAND Flash memory with a high-speed MultiMediaCard (MMC) controller in a low-profile BGA package that measures a mere 14mm x 18mm x 1.4mm. For additional information about e-MMC memory, please visit e.MMC Memory.

Source: Micron

malware, Apr 17, 2020
  3. regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error

MMC detects error in a snap-in

Good morning,

It seems that some of you have fixed the "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in" by using the link shared by catspyjamas. I would like to give this fix a shot too but I want to make sure I really understand the proper steps.

It is my understanding that I go to C Drive > Microsoft > Event Viewer > Views. Right now in the 'Views' folder I have four entries. First is a folder called 'ApplicationViewsRootNode' which is empty. Then I have three of the XML view documents: View 0, View 1 and View 2.

I intend to copy the three views listed into a folder I will make and call it 'Event Viewer MMC fix' before I delete the same three views in the original folder.

Now for the heart of my question: Do I copy the 'ApplicationViewsRootNode' folder currently listed in the 'Views' folder and move it into my new folder with the copied three XML views and then delete it in the original folder like I did the three XML views or keep my hands off of it?

Sorry for such a detailed question but I don't want to screw up my computer.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error

1. Device Manager mmc.exe - Application Error - Similar Threads - Device Manager mmc

2. Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error: Hello technical team,I have encountered an issue as follows: The exe application I developed, when used with Windows 10 for a while, cannot be opened anymore. When I checked the Event Viewer, I saw an Application Error with KERNELBASE.dll. The detailed error is as follows:...
  3. MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT: Today Group Policy Management set on the Domain Controller. Now this policy is set for everyone and everywhere. The terrible problem: I can no longer start the Group Policy Management on the Domain Controller as Administrator. MMC COULD NOT CREATE THE SNAP-IN BECAUSE OF...
  4. MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT: Today Group Policy Management set on the Domain Controller. Now this policy is set for everyone and everywhere. The terrible problem: I can no longer start the Group Policy Management on the Domain Controller as Administrator. MMC COULD NOT CREATE THE SNAP-IN BECAUSE OF...
  5. mmc exe blocked windows 10 drive manager mmc.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mmc exe blocked windows 10 drive manager mmc.exe: * Moved from Community Participation Center after trying DISM method,this showed me at last ,it is still not fixed what should i do [ATTACH]...
  6. MMC detects error in a snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC detects error in a snap-in: Howdy, I am running a HP All-in-One 23-g017c, Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating system. A few hours ago I was trying to open my Event Viewer to check on something and discovered the following problem. I clicked on my Component Services like I always do. I then clicked on...
  7. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  8. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  9. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe: I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs. I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC. But it could not be displayed in add/remove...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application home.exe error on infotainment system

2. device manager wont open