Windows 10: Device Manager multiple of the same items

Discus and support Device Manager multiple of the same items in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,In my device manager I have a bunch of the same items. I have 3 of the same keyboards, 2 mice, and 6 processors that show under the different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimmyross3, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Device Manager multiple of the same items

Hello,In my device manager I have a bunch of the same items. I have 3 of the same keyboards, 2 mice, and 6 processors that show under the different category. How do I get rid of all these duplicates?Jim

:)

jimmyross3, Apr 23, 2021

2. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Device Manager multiple of the same items [​IMG]

putermaker, Apr 23, 2021
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device Manager multiple of the same items What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Apr 23, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

Device Manager multiple of the same items

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Device Manager multiple of the same items

1. Device Manager multiple of the same items - Similar Threads - Device Manager multiple

2. Multiple VMs using the same Endpoint Manager device record

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple VMs using the same Endpoint Manager device record: Hi there, I've got a situation where 3 VMware VMs of Windows10 are using the same device record in Endpoint Manager. The 2nd and 3rd VMs were duplicates of the original so I'm assuming that's how it ended up this way. If I search for the devices using their computer names I...
  3. Multiple VMs using the same Endpoint Manager device record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple VMs using the same Endpoint Manager device record: Hi there, I've got a situation where 3 VMware VMs of Windows10 are using the same device record in Endpoint Manager. The 2nd and 3rd VMs were duplicates of the original so I'm assuming that's how it ended up this way. If I search for the devices using their computer names I...
  4. Multiple VMs using the same Endpoint Manager device record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem Item in Device Manager

Problem Item in Device Manager: Can anyone help me identify the device that's causing this? It a brand new Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I've tried uninstalling the item but it keeps coming back. The PC is fully updated and there are no drive updated missing. [img] [img] [img] 172433
  6. Duplicated items in device manager

Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  7. Duplicated items in device manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  8. Multiple entries in Device Manager

Multiple entries in Device Manager: Hello. I have installed Win10 on an old Toshiba Satellite laptop (model A100-497) and I've got this. There are multiple instances in Device Manager mostly with error 12 (not enough resources). [img] Any ideas on how to fix this? Tried looking for a BIOS...
  9. Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager

Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager: Hello, everyone. I noticed a problem in my keyboard recently, but i'm not sure if it's really on the keyboard, and might be in the windows or software related. The problem is that the keyboard randomly starts freezing, it's hard to explain with words, basically the keys do...
  10. Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name???: I have installed Adobe Acrobat DC and when I type Acrobat in search the Acrobat Distiller pops up first since it has the same name how do i have it where i type acrobat and the actual program comes up first thanks 18171