Windows 10: device manager ONLY general tab problem

Discus and support device manager ONLY general tab problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I hope you can help me.... ( windows 10 hove ver. 1903 build18362.418) I hope this is the right reddit.. So this morning I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/severian1983, Oct 31, 2019.

1. device manager ONLY general tab problem

device manager ONLY general tab problem VCZXfTC6wbXByRyqyZIjpT1mInRq_LcdMjzLZibrA0Y.jpg

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me.... ( windows 10 hove ver. 1903 build18362.418) I hope this is the right reddit..
    So this morning I was trying to pair Bluetooth headphones with my computer but with no results, so out of curiosity I went to device manager and I noticed that now if I right-click on Bluetooth, printers and any other devices and click properties only the General tab is showing .. is that normal? can you help me?

https://preview.redd.it/3qcdnkcv6zv...bp&s=06f2be45ab654eb38f8afdbd6e296cedfd10ef03

submitted by /u/severian1983
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/severian1983, Oct 31, 2019

2. Error 43 Device manager Graphic Card

Hi Ron,

As per the information, I suggest that you follow the steps below and check if your issue is rectified.

• Open Start, enter (or type) Device Manager, and select
      Device Manager from the list of results.
    • Find your broken device in the list (it will often have a yellow exclamation point next to it).
    • Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, select Uninstall, and select
      OK.
    • At the top of the list of devices in Device Manager, right-click (or press and hold) the name of your PC, and select
      Scan for hardware changes. This reinstalls the device driver.
    • To see if this fixed the problem, right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device and on the
      General tab, under Device status, you should see
      This device is working properly. If you don’t see this message, check the info that came with your device or contact the manufacturer.

For additional info refer :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

device manager ONLY general tab problem [​IMG]

putermaker, Oct 31, 2019
  4. StefanM Win User

device manager ONLY general tab problem

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

device manager ONLY general tab problem

1. device manager ONLY general tab problem - Similar Threads - device manager general

2. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  3. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  4. New tab in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New tab in device manager.: Hello, thanks in advance for any help.I just installed a driver for my android phone, as I am trying to unlock the bootloader. But after installing this driver, a new tab labeled "Oculus Device" pops up, and under it is the driver I installed. I do have a Oculus VR headset,...
  5. Power management tab is missing in device manager!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power management tab is missing in device manager!: If i go to network adapters and open the properties of my wifi card IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz there is no power management tab. Another post said to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power in regedit, where I had to create a new DWORD called...
  6. Missing "other devices" tab in device manager.

Missing "other devices" tab in device manager.: Hey, I was just trying to check that my device was connected by checking in the device manager, however there is no "other devices" tab where it is shown on other computers. Any solutions please?...
  7. Power Management tab in Device Manager not available?

Power Management tab in Device Manager not available?: I would like to use the Wake on LAN feature of Teamviewer to remotely boot my computer. For this purpose, the network card must not be switched off in energy-saving mode or in shutdown mode. You can set this in the device manager under the tab Energy Management of the network...
  8. Power Management Tab in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Management Tab in Device Manager: Hi All, I need some help so I decided to join the forum. I picked up an extra project at work, I'm going to be setting up WOL (Wake on LAN) on all machines. I have tested this in my home environment with laptops and Desktops and it works flawlessly. All work at the BIOS...
  9. restoring other devices to device manager tab

restoring other devices to device manager tab: I accidentally removed an unknown device from device manager. now other devices is gone. How do I get it back? In other words how do I get other devices tab back inbetween network adaptors and portable devices in the device manager tab so I can instal the drivers in the...
  10. Device Manager Power Management Tab is not available and In Power Tab attached devices is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Manager Power Management Tab is not available and In Power Tab attached devices is...: Hello, I am facing an issue where Power management tab in the device manager is not visible and in the Power tab the attached device is not listing. It will be great if i get the solution at the earliest. I tried changing different Power Plans but it did not helped me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device manager showung only general

2. windows 10 device manager no driver tab

3. device manager only general