Windows 10: Device Manager Problem

Discus and support Device Manager Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay so recently i had a few problems with my onboard GPU, i decided to uninstall the device and reboot my system... well that didnt work out as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarkRose18242_, May 19, 2020.

1. Device Manager Problem

Okay so recently i had a few problems with my onboard GPU, i decided to uninstall the device and reboot my system... well that didnt work out as intended as device manager is not adding my onboard GPU.... i need help ASAP.

:)

DarkRose18242_, May 19, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device Manager Problem What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, May 19, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, May 19, 2020
  4. Device Manager Problem

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Device Manager Problem

1. Device Manager Problem - Similar Threads - Device Manager Problem

2. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  3. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device manager problem: Helloafter a windows update bluetooth is not active, not even in device manager, the start stop button is not visible,and whatever driver I install, it doesn't work. ?s there any solution. THANK YOU!...
  4. bluetooth device manager problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem Item in Device Manager

Problem Item in Device Manager: Can anyone help me identify the device that's causing this? It a brand new Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I've tried uninstalling the item but it keeps coming back. The PC is fully updated and there are no drive updated missing. [img] [img] [img] 172433
  6. Problem with device manager window!

Problem with device manager window!: I am having issue with device manager window. Whenever I open it, it displays error saying "Can't reach the page". Help me solve this problem by following further details about the problem shown below: [ATTACH]...
  7. Device Manager PCI Device Problem

Device Manager PCI Device Problem: Just randomly I saw 3 PCI Device errors in device management and I don't know why. When I click on them they say this: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update...
  8. device manager problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    device manager problem: why my laptop doesn't have any port settings such as communications port ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-problem/64f7472c-eb53-4b56-88d6-5e52f64d5e08
  9. device manager opening problem

device manager opening problem: Whenever i try to open device manager a message popup on the screen"This app has been blocked for your protection.An administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information contact administrator. mmc.exe".Please how can I get rid off this?...
  10. Device manager problem

Device manager problem: Since upgrading to Win 10 I have these "other devices" flagged. I have tried updating each and get the same results. I tried deleting them, but when re-discovered them I get the same flags. Pic attached. I have a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H mb, an i7 4770k cpu, 16 gigs of memory, a...