Windows 10: Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working

Discus and support Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried everything I could find and no luck. Even a fresh install of windows. All hardware is brand new. Mobo- MSI X570 MPG Gaming edge WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/7imi, Apr 27, 2020.

1. /u/7imi Win User

Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working

I have tried everything I could find and no luck. Even a fresh install of windows. All hardware is brand new. Mobo- MSI X570 MPG Gaming edge WiFi

submitted by /u/7imi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/7imi, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Apr 27, 2020
  3. PaulSP4 Win User
    Bluetooth devices connected and working but not in the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.

Alright so. I had an issue with my Bluetooth mouse connecting. So I uninstalled the Bluetooth adapter from the Device list and paired the mouse again. Mouse works fine but now I don't see the mouse listed under the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.
    I do see it listed under Bluetooth on device lists. Is there a fix for this annoyance?

PaulSP4, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working

Device manager keeps refreshing

Hi Paul,

You can try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. If you’re running Windows 10 (Version 1703), use the Bluetooth troubleshooter to try to fix Bluetooth problems.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
      Open Troubleshoot settings
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    ( To see which version of Windows 10 is installed on your PC, select the
    Start
    Windows logo Start button button and then select
    Settings
    Gear-shaped Settings icon. In Settings, select
    System
    > About. )

2. Check Device Manager to make sure you have the latest Bluetooth drivers installed.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, select it from the list of results, and then expand
      Bluetooth in Device Manager.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the Bluetooth radio, then select
      Update driver
      > Search automatically for updated driver software.

3. Bluetooth might not appear in Device Manager if the existing Bluetooth driver isn’t compatible with Windows 10. Try these steps to find a compatible driver:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, select it from the list of results, and then expand
      Other devices in Device Manager.
    • Select the unknown device, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Properties.
    • Select the Details tab, and then select Hardware Ids from the
      Property list.
      Look for the hardware ID for the Bluetooth radio. The hardware ID typically looks like this, where
      {ID} is a series of numbers and/or letters: USB\VID_{ID}&PID_{ID}

Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working 27203_en_1.png

• Press and hold (or right-click) the hardware ID, and then select
      Copy
    • Search on the web for the hardware ID you copied to try finding the name of the Bluetooth radio manufacturer. After that, visit the Bluetooth hardware or your PC manufacturer’s website to download a Bluetooth driver that’s compatible with Windows
    Unknown device properties

4.Press and hold (or right-click) the hardware ID, and then select Copy.

5.Search on the web for the hardware ID you copied to try finding the name of the Bluetooth radio manufacturer. After that, visit the Bluetooth hardware or your PC manufacturer’s website to download a Bluetooth driver that’s compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps...

Angelito_L, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working

1. Device manager refreshing and Bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Device manager refreshing

2. Device manager continuous refresh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  3. Device manager continuous refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  4. Device Manager Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Keeps Refreshing: My device manager constantly refreshes and Ive narrowed it down to my internet. I found this by disabling all my services and reenabling them one by one. When my 'Network Store Interface Service' is disabled(which disables internet connections as well), it doesnt constantly...
  5. Bluetooth Constant Disconnect Noise and Refresh in Device Manager

Bluetooth Constant Disconnect Noise and Refresh in Device Manager: Custom built PC specs below: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Motherboard Ryzen 7 3700x CPU Gigabyte NVIDIA GEFORCE 1660 ti Windows 10 Suddenly today, the Bluetooth stopped working. It now will continually make the disconnect noise. When I check the device manager, the display...
  6. Device manager keeps refreshing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device manager keeps refreshing!: Every one or two seconds, my device manager refreshes. I've looked at a lot of forums and i've been able to track down what's causing the issue. My USB Root Hub (3.0) under USB controllers in device manager is the issue. I've tried to uninstall the root hub and it worked, but...
  7. Device manager keeps refreshing...

Device manager keeps refreshing...: I've had this problem for a long time now. Whenever i go in to device manager, all tabs refreshes. If anyone knows a fix to this i would be very very thankful!...
  8. Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing: Windows 10 Device Manger keeps on blinking every few seconds. 131931
  9. Bluetooth Failure: Intel Wireless Bluetooth continueously refreshes Device Manager and...

Bluetooth Failure: Intel Wireless Bluetooth continueously refreshes Device Manager and...: After a BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT), Bluetooth no longer functions. I have a HP 15-bs132nr running Windows 10 Home that has recently been RMA'd for a WD hard drive crash, but this seems to be unrelated as I received it approximately a month ago with no issues (this is the first...
  10. Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager)

Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager): Hello, I have Dell Studio 1558, when I upgraded windows from 7 to 10, bluetooth have stopped working. It disappeared from Device Manager and i can´t install it back. Does anyone know the solutions please? Thank you 43159

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb driver causing devic manager to refresh bluetooth

2. msi mpg x570 gaming edge wifi bluetooth not working