Windows 10: Device Manager refreshing on its own

Discus and support Device Manager refreshing on its own in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Tonight, I tried to look at my mouse properties in Device Manager. I wasn't able to do anything, because for some reason my Device Manager is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tubbfan, Dec 9, 2015.

1. tubbfan Win User

Device Manager refreshing on its own

Tonight, I tried to look at my mouse properties in Device Manager. I wasn't able to do anything, because for some reason my Device Manager is refreshing every second. I can't click on anything and I don't know how to stop it from doing this. I don't have any idea where to start working on this problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

:)

tubbfan, Dec 9, 2015

2. my tiles are not refreshing on its own?

Hi Michal,

I did that, it did not help, now i tried to hard reset the phone by going under settings >> about phone>>more>> reset.

the problem is its been more than 12 hours and the phone is still on the spinning gears screen. it seems to do nothing, unfortunately i had contact my service provider and send it for repairs.

Also i would like to ask you, if can tell me about the network signal reception ability of the phone, is it poor as compared to any other phones in the same class?? as i don't receive good gignal strength in my residence and when i consult my service provider
    they seem to be confused too.

thanks,
    Abhay

AbhaySonigra, Dec 9, 2015
  3. my tiles are not refreshing on its own?

Hi AbhaySonigra,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with your Nokia Lumia 920; some of your live titles do not refresh.

I would try to restart your phone couple of times and restart Internet connections (WI-FI and data connection).

Also, you can change password to your Microsoft account on this site:

https://account.live.com/

Then go on your phone to Settings > email + account and put new password for your Microsoft account as well.

If it does not help, I would suggest to perform a hard reset of the phone (put it to factory settings). Just not forget to backup your phone. More information you can find here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/basics/back-up-my-stuff

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/basics/reset-my-phone

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Dec 9, 2015
  4. Device Manager refreshing on its own

I am having the exact same problem, but I can't seem to find a solution anywhere. This has been happening since Windows 10 was first rolled out, and still happens after the latest update. I am able to click on devices though.

CaptinHairybely, Dec 14, 2015
Thema:

Device Manager refreshing on its own

1. Device Manager refreshing on its own - Similar Threads - Device Manager refreshing

2. Webcam enabled on its own in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam enabled on its own in device manager: I went through a scary moment some time ago when I opened my camera application on Windows and realised it was active without the light indicator, even though it had been disabled in the device manager and could not be found when I had checked it a first time just an hour...
  3. Webcam enabled on its own in device manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Webcam enabled on its own in device manager: I went through a scary moment some time ago when I opened my camera application on Windows and realised it was active without the light indicator, even though it had been disabled in the device manager and could not be found when I had checked it a first time just an hour...
  4. Device manager keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager keeps refreshing: For the past month ive been experiencing this issue with my device manager refreshing every couple of seconds. While this is happening i am unable to play certain games like Dark souls III and Sekiro without them freezing every few seconds as well. I believe that i have...
  5. Device manager continuous refresh

Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  6. Device manager continuous refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  7. Device Manager Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Keeps Refreshing: My device manager constantly refreshes and Ive narrowed it down to my internet. I found this by disabling all my services and reenabling them one by one. When my 'Network Store Interface Service' is disabled(which disables internet connections as well), it doesnt constantly...
  8. Device manager keeps refreshing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device manager keeps refreshing!: Every one or two seconds, my device manager refreshes. I've looked at a lot of forums and i've been able to track down what's causing the issue. My USB Root Hub (3.0) under USB controllers in device manager is the issue. I've tried to uninstall the root hub and it worked, but...
  9. Device manager keeps refreshing...

Device manager keeps refreshing...: I've had this problem for a long time now. Whenever i go in to device manager, all tabs refreshes. If anyone knows a fix to this i would be very very thankful!...
  10. Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing: Windows 10 Device Manger keeps on blinking every few seconds. 131931