Windows 10: Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...

Discus and support Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi When I try to connect Samsung S9 to my PC it comes up with in device manager as "Samsung mobile usb composite device" with ! mark. Code 10 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hellocatdog19, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...

Hi

When I try to connect Samsung S9 to my PC it comes up with in device manager as "Samsung mobile usb composite device" with ! mark. Code 10

I have tried what was suggested on this site but still no joy. Can anyone help please?

I have connected the phone to a laptop to test, and it works fine, so the problem is with my PC.

https://www.repairwin.com/fix-usb-device-cannot-start-code-10-error/#:~:text=The%20USB%20Cannot%20Start%20(code,wrong%20registry%20or%20power%20settings.

Thanks for your time and help.

submitted by /u/hellocatdog19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hellocatdog19, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Anna Bol Win User

USB-Speakers, USB Composite Device Cannot start. (Code 10)

Hello Monty,

The code that you’re getting is a common driver error. This could sometimes mean that a driver for a specific device is failing to load which could be your smart card reader or other USB composite device. To isolate the issue, kindly provide us the following
    information:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?
    • Do you have any external other device connected via USB?
    • How did you update your USB Composite Device drivers?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the methods below:

Method 1: Uninstall the Driver

1. Go to Device Manager.
    2. Locate the device that is causing the code 10 error. Right-click it and select Uninstall on the context menu.
    3. When prompted to confirm the uninstallation, check the box next to “Delete the driver software for this device” and click the OK button.
    4. Restart your computer and check to see if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: Update the driver

You can update the driver manually by going to the manufacturer’s website for the device that has the code 10 error, and search for the most recent correct driver. You may also follow these steps on how to update the USB
    composite device driver via Device manager:

1. Hit Windows key + R key together to open Run dialog box.

Type devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
    2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers dialog.

Find and right-click on USB Composite Device.

Then click Update Driver Software.
    3. Click Search automatically for updated driver software.

After doing the said methods, check if the issue persists.

Feel free to get back to us should you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to... :)

Anthony Bartolo, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...

Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10)

I was trying to figure out why only one of my idevices was showing my on my computer. I checked device manager and under portable devices I see Apple iPhone. Then when I plug in my iPad it shows up under USB devices as Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device and it has a yellow exclamation point. WHen I try to update the driver thats when I get the Code 10 message. I disconnect both devices and plug in the iPad 1st. I look under portable devices and I see Apple iPad. Then I plug in the iPhone and it's listed USB devices with the exact same listing the iPad had. No matter what I do I cannot get both to appear under portable devices at the same time. Whatever device gets plugged in 1st appropriately shows up under portable devices. When I plug in the a 2nd device thats where the problems start. Has anyone ever heard of such a bizarre problem? I've swapped USB slots and cables and keep on getting the same thing. I am at a complete loss on this. *Sad

FuSchnickens, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...

1. Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to... - Similar Threads - Device manager Samsung

2. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  3. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  4. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device: Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I...
  5. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device: Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I...
  6. Trouble installing Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble installing Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device: It all started when I tried to connect my iphone to my pc. The Driver wasn't getting installed. When I tried to install it with various means, with and without having iTunes installed, I got "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver for your device" and "One of...
  7. Windows Mobile device

Windows Mobile device: I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks, Ken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobile-device/78d0e256-d86d-4219-a58d-1f01ada06e44
  8. Missing Samsung USB Composite Device

Missing Samsung USB Composite Device: I wanted to transfer some music from my computer(a PowerSpec computer from MicroCenter) to my phone(Galaxy S9+), but when I went to plug in my phone to my computer, my computer didn't recognize it at all. No sound or pop up to notify any connection. I opened smart switch on...
  9. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver

Apple Mobile Device USB Driver: I need help with getting my laptop, running Windows 10 to recognize my IPod Classic 160gb. It will recognize my IPad through Bluetooth but ITunes won't recognize my IPod Classic (with no Bluetooth, of course!). So far I have done the following: 1. Restarted everything;...
  10. Apple Mobile Device Driver not In Device Manager or Services

Apple Mobile Device Driver not In Device Manager or Services: Win 10 - Ipod classic. I cannot sync my ipod. All the apple help and various links do not help - There is an assumption that the Apple Mobile Services is available either in the USB (device mgr), the program list or the Services section - neither of these are the case for...