Windows 10: device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers

Discus and support device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have hp laptop windows 10 ops and dell inspirion 3580 laptop windows 10 both these laptop have same problem. device manager screen keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janetrainone, Jan 27, 2021.

1. device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers

i have hp laptop windows 10 ops and dell inspirion 3580 laptop windows 10 both these laptop have same problem. device manager screen keeps flickering/refreshing. i received instructions how to resolve this problem but it did not work.can anyone out there help me.

janet r

:)

janetrainone, Jan 27, 2021
  2. SUI
    Sui Win User

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers

1. device manager screen keeps refreshing /flickers - Similar Threads - device manager screen

2. Device Manager keeps refreshing constantly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Device Manager keeps refreshing constantly in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If the Device Manager keeps refreshing constantly in Windows 11/10, here is how to fix the issue. There could be various reasons why the Device Manager is kept on refreshing continuously. Here we have discussed some of the most common reasons along with solutions so...
  3. Device manager keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager keeps refreshing: For the past month ive been experiencing this issue with my device manager refreshing every couple of seconds. While this is happening i am unable to play certain games like Dark souls III and Sekiro without them freezing every few seconds as well. I believe that i have...
  4. DEVICE MANAGER KEEPS REFRESHING OR FLICKERING

DEVICE MANAGER KEEPS REFRESHING OR FLICKERING: HI I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH SEVERAL OF MY HP AND DELL LAPTOPS. BUT MOSLY MY HP WHIC I USE ALL THE TIME. NO ONE SEEMS KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.MY PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I GO INTO THE DEVICE MANGER SCREEN IT STARTS REFRESHING OR FLICKERING. I WATCH VIDEOS ON THE PROBLEM BUT...
  5. device manager keeps refreshing on windows 10

device manager keeps refreshing on windows 10: my device manager keeps refreshing but when i check all devices are working properly the only devices with yellow warning triangles with exclamation mark are 1. The display adapters IntelR HD Graphics 3000 and Nvidea GE Force GT525M 2.IDE ATA/ATAPI controller Intel R...
  6. Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers Keep Refreshing/Icons Flicker: Hi, im having issues with my desktop. Im running windows 10. Whenever i use a browser, whether it be chrome, edge or firefox, the pages constantly reload. It usually happens whenever i try to use the searchbar. i also get flickering desktop icons. Ive reset the desktop...
  7. Device Manager Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Keeps Refreshing: My device manager constantly refreshes and Ive narrowed it down to my internet. I found this by disabling all my services and reenabling them one by one. When my 'Network Store Interface Service' is disabled(which disables internet connections as well), it doesnt constantly...
  8. Device manager keeps refreshing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device manager keeps refreshing!: Every one or two seconds, my device manager refreshes. I've looked at a lot of forums and i've been able to track down what's causing the issue. My USB Root Hub (3.0) under USB controllers in device manager is the issue. I've tried to uninstall the root hub and it worked, but...
  9. Device manager keeps refreshing...

Device manager keeps refreshing...: I've had this problem for a long time now. Whenever i go in to device manager, all tabs refreshes. If anyone knows a fix to this i would be very very thankful!...
  10. Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing: Windows 10 Device Manger keeps on blinking every few seconds. 131931