Windows 10: Device Manager shortcut

Discus and support Device Manager shortcut in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello*Smile How to add Device Manager to the right click of this pc and start menu? windows 10 v20H2 168118 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raeeka, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

Device Manager shortcut

hello*Smile

How to add Device Manager to the right click of this pc and start menu?

windows 10 v20H2

:)

Raeeka, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Shortcut to Enable/Disable touch screen drivers in Device Manager?

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

You will be able to create shortcut to device manger but you will not be able to create shortcut to enable/disable a device in device manager.

To create a shortcut to device manager follow the steps below.

• long press the screen where you want to create shortcut.
    • Click on new and then select shortcut.
    • In the blank space type in devmgmt.msc.
    • Click next and follow the wizard.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards

Arun B J, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Device Manager shortcut :)

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Device Manager shortcut

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device Manager shortcut What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Device Manager shortcut

1. Device Manager shortcut - Similar Threads - Device Manager shortcut

2. shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?: Just trying to easily mute and unmute the microphone that is built into the laptop. I couldnt find the any ms-settings: that corresponds to the 'manage devices' page in settings....
  3. shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?: Just trying to easily mute and unmute the microphone that is built into the laptop. I couldnt find the any ms-settings: that corresponds to the 'manage devices' page in settings....
  4. Unable to open "Device Manager Shortcuts" - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open "Device Manager Shortcuts" - Windows 10: Hello all So, this is frustrating the garbage out of me. I have not updated nor have I installed any programs since and now when I try to open device manager from the WIN+X shortcut it displays this error Have tried the following: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism...
  5. KB shortcut to Device Manager not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    KB shortcut to Device Manager not working?: For decades I've use Win + Break to get straight to the Device Manager. But suddenly that's opening All Settings, which then requires a couple of extra clicks. Are other seeing this change please? 176331
  6. How to create a shortcut key to launch Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create a shortcut key to launch Device Manager?: Hello MSAnswers, please could someone tell me how to: -Create a desktop shortcut that, when double clicked, will launch W10's Device Manager? -Do exactly the same as above, but do this when I press a function key, eg F1. Thanks a lot for your help, I appreciate it!...
  7. Shortcut to Open Device Manager with Ports Branch Expanded?

Shortcut to Open Device Manager with Ports Branch Expanded?: Is it possible to create a shortcut to Open Device Manager with the Ports branch expanded? 64849
  8. Device Manager shortcut to taskbar/start menu?

Device Manager shortcut to taskbar/start menu?: Is there any way to add the Device Manager to the taskbar or start menu? I have a bluetooth dongle that I always need to disable/enable from that menu. 48675
  9. How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add shortcut for "Device Manager" on desktop?: You're most welcome. *Smile
  10. Shortcut to Device Manager/Network Adapters/. . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to Device Manager/Network Adapters/. . .: I'd like to make a shortcut to Device Manager/Network Adapters/Nvidia nforce networking controller. Or, better still, a batch command to disallow the device from waking the computer. The problem is that it frequently reverts to allowing wake, thus making it impossible to...