Windows 10: Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart

Discus and support Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have a Dell XPS 15 7590, and I am experiencing issues with my touchpad when my pc wakes up from sleep S0 low-power idle. I have then found a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gab7839, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Gab7839 Win User

Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart

Hi,I have a Dell XPS 15 7590, and I am experiencing issues with my touchpad when my pc wakes up from sleep S0 low-power idle. I have then found a solution to this, which is to uncheck the box "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in the Power Management tab of the "IntelR Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A368" and "IntelR Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A369" drivers, whose properties can be accessed through the Device Manager interface. However, -and this is the issue I'm trying to solve by asking y'all- everytime the pc is restarted, these values are resetted, so I

:)

Gab7839, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Device Manager - keeps reloading

This implies that a piece of hardware is continually disconnecting then reconnecting - Device manager automatically rechecks its device list whenever it detects a new item being connected.

Try disconnecting everything you possibly can to try to stop the reloading.

Best of luck,
    Denis

Try3, Aug 2, 2021
  3. More than one listing in Device Manager

In addition to the resolution, we suggest that you uninstall both keyboard drivers from the
    Device Manager of your PC, and then restart your device to automatically reinstall the appropriate keyboard driver on your computer. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Device Manager, and then press
      Enter.
    • Expand the Keyboard section, right-click on the device driver, and then select
      Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    • Uninstall both drivers.
    • Once you’re done, restart your device and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart

1. Device manager - value keeps resetting at restart - Similar Threads - Device manager value

2. EnableAutoTray value resets to 0 after restart on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EnableAutoTray value resets to 0 after restart on Windows 11: HiI have Windows 11 with all the latest released updates installed and I have configured that all icons show in the system tray as described in this SO answer: https://superuser.com/questions/1680130/windows-11-taskbar-corner-overflow-show-all-tray-icons.The value of the...
  3. EnableAutoTray value resets to 0 after restart on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EnableAutoTray value resets to 0 after restart on Windows 11: HiI have Windows 11 with all the latest released updates installed and I have configured that all icons show in the system tray as described in this SO answer: https://superuser.com/questions/1680130/windows-11-taskbar-corner-overflow-show-all-tray-icons.The value of the...
  4. Boot values reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot values reset: Actually I was doing some changes in UEFI Firmware settings. Accidently I deleted the boot values. Can anyone tell me how can I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-values-reset/b44a5973-10a8-43fa-995a-6d304fcb884d
  5. Device Manager Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Keeps Refreshing: My device manager constantly refreshes and Ive narrowed it down to my internet. I found this by disabling all my services and reenabling them one by one. When my 'Network Store Interface Service' is disabled(which disables internet connections as well), it doesnt constantly...
  6. Registry alterations keep being reset to original values

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry alterations keep being reset to original values: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop with Realtek sound card and Waves Maxx Audio software, which after 10-12 seconds idle, turns off the output signal in the headphone/aux jack. Every time it reactivates, my speakers pop loud. I found out that there's a register entry that...
  7. Device manager Device hardware ID Col and MI values – what are they?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager Device hardware ID Col and MI values – what are they?: I wonder what are Col and MI values in hardware ID of device? [ATTACH] I know VID is vendor ID and PID is product ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-device-hardware-id-col-and-mi/2f4a6abe-b231-405e-8510-b54061c36a14
  8. Device manager keeps refreshing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device manager keeps refreshing!: Every one or two seconds, my device manager refreshes. I've looked at a lot of forums and i've been able to track down what's causing the issue. My USB Root Hub (3.0) under USB controllers in device manager is the issue. I've tried to uninstall the root hub and it worked, but...
  9. Device manager keeps refreshing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager keeps refreshing...: I've had this problem for a long time now. Whenever i go in to device manager, all tabs refreshes. If anyone knows a fix to this i would be very very thankful!...
  10. Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Keeps on Refreshing: Windows 10 Device Manger keeps on blinking every few seconds. 131931