Windows 10: Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

Discus and support Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TopGeek, Jul 23, 2018.

1. TopGeek Win User

Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers:

https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png

When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say 'This device is working properly.' I presume there is nothing to worry about but why are the warnings there?

:)

TopGeek, Jul 23, 2018
  2. COLLIS JONES Win User

Yellow triangles in DEvice Manager

Hello, I have HP Compaq Presario F750US laptop. I added Windows 10 PRO on it. Went into Device Manager and under other devices was yellow triangles next to coprocessor and base system device (code 28). Can anyone explain all this to me?

COLLIS JONES, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Anup Karkal Win User
    Yellow triangles in DEvice Manager

Hi,

A yellow exclamation point next to a device in Device Manager means that Windows has identified a problem of some kind with that device.

The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or, frankly, almost any number of other things.

Unfortunately, the yellow mark does do is confirm that something called a Device Manager error code has been logged and associated with that particular device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Jamille Nar Win User

Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes - Similar Threads - Device Manager Yellow

2. Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender tray icon showing yellow triangle?: Windows Defender is showing a yellow triangle on the tray icon, even though it is fully updated? The Security Centre home page shows all settings green ticked, and the only problem I find is on the "Apps & browser control" page, where the first item "Check apps and files" has...
  3. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  4. Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager, Yellow triangles, No error codes: In another thread, I showed a screenshot of my Device Manager with yeoow triangles against the Display Adapter and the Storage Controllers: https://www.tenforums.com/attachment...e-manager1.png When I expand any of those items, there are no error codes and they all say...
  5. coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!: i came across the coprocessor on the device manager. It has this yellow triangle and i bet i need to get its driver or download it somewhere. PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&REV_A2...
  6. multimedia controller yellow triangle .

multimedia controller yellow triangle .: hi there, just ran windows defender and noticed there was a yellow triangle over device performance and health. followed the instructions but find there is no multimedia controlled installed ? i went into device manager and tried right clicking on the multimedia controller...
  7. ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning: Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically, last week I bought this laptop And I started off working fine until a few days ago when my internet went off. The wifi logo has a little yellow triangle warning sign next to it and it says Limited. I started off by...
  8. Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works

Yellow triangle over internet network even if internet works: Hi ! First of all thank you every helper and tutorial maker for the awesome work that helped me to find solutions ! I'm on Windows 10 x64 and my network device is a Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit). My issue is : I have a yellow triangle over the network icon...
  9. Mouse And Keyboard PS/2 Device Manager Yellow Alerts

Mouse And Keyboard PS/2 Device Manager Yellow Alerts: I have mouse and keyboard PS/2 yellow alerts on Device Manager, but they aren't plugged. Tried to unistall, but they come back on next reboot. 44005
  10. Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!

Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!: I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and having this annoying issue where the yellow triangle over the ethernet icon in the taskbar will not go away. I can get online and surf so not sure whats going on. I did install the new lan drivers but still getting the annoying...