Windows 10: Device Manager

Discus and support Device Manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I followed the step, but I can't find the Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Grace Ntambua, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Device Manager

I followed the step, but I can't find the Bluetooth.

:)

Grace Ntambua, Sep 30, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device Manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Sep 30, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Device Manager

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Device Manager

1. Device Manager - Similar Threads - Device Manager

2. USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.: I have a 2tb USB hard drive which is full of data that I cannot access any more. The device does not show up in file explorer but I can see it in the disk format tool, there is no drive letter assigned to it. Right clicking on the main partition and trying to assign a drive...
  3. USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.: I have a 2tb USB hard drive which is full of data that I cannot access any more. The device does not show up in file explorer but I can see it in the disk format tool, there is no drive letter assigned to it. Right clicking on the main partition and trying to assign a drive...
  4. USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?: Hi, The results of searching for the above exact title found various links but none of the options match either of our 2 family PCs. For example, this...
  6. How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?

How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?: Hi, The results of searching for the above exact title found various links but none of the options match either of our 2 family PCs. For example, this...
  7. How do I find my Ethernet cable in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my Ethernet cable in device manager: I can’t see my Ethernet cable in device manager, I already tried ‘show hidden devices’ and it is still not displaying. My Ethernet cable and connection work fine though...
  8. How do I find my Ethernet cable in device manager

How do I find my Ethernet cable in device manager: I can’t see my Ethernet cable in device manager, I already tried ‘show hidden devices’ and it is still not displaying. My Ethernet cable and connection work fine though...
  9. Code 28 device manager headphone dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 28 device manager headphone dongle: Z390 Gaming Trident X Plus MSIProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz RAM 32.0 GBgraphics card nvidia geforce rtx-2080ti So i did a nahimic restore and after i did that all my output devices were wiped. My CORSAIR VOID ELITE Dongle has a code 28 in the device manager...
  10. Code 28 device manager headphone dongle

Code 28 device manager headphone dongle: Z390 Gaming Trident X Plus MSIProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz RAM 32.0 GBgraphics card nvidia geforce rtx-2080ti So i did a nahimic restore and after i did that all my output devices were wiped. My CORSAIR VOID ELITE Dongle has a code 28 in the device manager...