Windows 10: Device manager

Discus and support Device manager in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; From this morning I can't access "Device manager" and "Manage". First picture is "Device manager". Second is "Manage". 179269 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by uco73, May 13, 2021.

1. uco73 Win User

Device manager

From this morning I can't access "Device manager" and "Manage". First picture is "Device manager". Second is "Manage".

:)

uco73, May 13, 2021

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, May 13, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, May 13, 2021
  4. Device manager

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Device manager

1. Device manager - Similar Threads - Device manager

2. Elan touchpad not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan touchpad not showing in device manager: HP Pavilion x360 11-u006tuWindows 10 I let the Device Manager update the ELAN Touchpad driver. Big mistake. Now the ELAN tab in the mouse driver control panel has disappeared. This is where I did stuff like make it so sliding my finger up and down the right side acted like...
  3. My mouse Disappeared and is not found on the Device manager

My mouse Disappeared and is not found on the Device manager: My mouse disappeared after I restarted my laptop and isn't found on the device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-disappeared-and-is-not-found-on-the/15d6feea-9129-4f00-adf2-ac75088bae6b
  4. Device manager confusing on device for another?

Device manager confusing on device for another?: My device manager is confusing one device for another. Specifically the generic bluetooth radio for a bluetooth dongle. The generic bluetooth raido device in my computer has always had an error code 31, I assume something went wrong in my building of it. I had an easy enough...
  5. Bluetooth no longer showing up in Device Manager.

Bluetooth no longer showing up in Device Manager.: Just updated Windows today and found out it got rid of my Bluetooth drivers somehow. Bluetooth doesn't show up in the action center anymore, I can't turn it on in settings, and it's completely disappeared from the Device Manager. Help!...
  6. Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.: Hello.I looked at other solutions to similar problems and they all said when bluetooth doesn't work, I should directly uninstall from device manager, which I did, and it will automatically reinstall when I restart. I deleted it from the hidden files list and restarted, but...
  7. 'Unable to create new document' message whenever I try to open Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Unable to create new document' message whenever I try to open Device Manager: Product: HP Probook 4530sOS: Windows 10Whenever I try open Device Manager, or use the Run option, I get the following message:I also get the following message when trying to run or open any program as Administrator:Please help....
  8. Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter missing in Device Manager of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter missing in Device Manager of Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter helps you turn on or off virtual Wi-Fi or wireless network on your Windows 10 computer. However, if you cannot find it or Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter is missing in Device Manager, here is how you can show or enable...
  9. No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.

No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.: Hi All, The issue started after installing updates and getting multiple blue screens. The symptoms are the following: In the device manager, I can see multiple audio input and output devices including the integrated sound card, a headset, a camera with built-in microphone...
  10. Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530: Hi Everyone, I need a little help.As I mentioned in the title, I can't see the bluetooth drivers in the Device Manager, there is no option to turn it on anywhere, and the troubleshooter says, that my laptop is not capable of using bluetooth, but it very much is, since I was...