Windows 10: Device Manger

Discus and support Device Manger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I'm running windows 10 64 bit on ASUS vivo note book ,everything is working no problems ,but when I open device manger two items are flagged so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristiePhillips2, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Device Manger

hi

I'm running windows 10 64 bit on ASUS vivo note book ,everything is working no problems ,but when I open device manger two items are flagged so I did the normal I uninstalled the drivers rebooted and reinstalled the drivers ,but the same two items are still flagged.

intel r display graphic and standard SATA controller .

As I say everything is running find so its more curiosity I even reinstalled windows just to see but even after doing that and updated everything on the system the two items are still showing the yellow flag at the bottom of the two drivers

I also installed the driver from intel but stilled flagged

:)

ChristiePhillips2, Oct 16, 2019

2. my dvd / cd drive is not listed in device manger

i have installed win 10 and my drive works power going to it but not listed in device manger

charlesfrischknecht, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Device Manager Missing

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Are you able to see device manager in Control Panel?

• What is the status when you click on the option?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

As a work around, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start Menu
    Check if you are able to see device manger in the pop up menu.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 16, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Device Manger

W-Lan card + 64bit OS

Do you know the model #? Such as what driver was listed under Device manger-network adapters under Xp 32

jmcslob, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Device Manger

1. Device Manger - Similar Threads - Device Manger

2. "Device Manger>"Scan for hardware changes" " problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Device Manger>"Scan for hardware changes" " problem: I wanted to search Device Manger for a driver so I clicked on the icon with a magnifying-glass that is actually the button for the tool "Scan for hardware changes". The app then opened a small window that said something like "searching for plug-ins", or "searching for...
  3. "Device Manger>"Scan for hardware changes" " problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Device Manger>"Scan for hardware changes" " problem: I wanted to search Device Manger for a driver so I clicked on the icon with a magnifying-glass that is actually the button for the tool "Scan for hardware changes". The app then opened a small window that said something like "searching for plug-ins", or "searching for...
  4. My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...: Click on the speaker icon and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-output-device-is-not-shown-on-device/1cc49484-82ef-4007-b720-1f6435ae5a90
  5. My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...: Click on the speaker icon and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-output-device-is-not-shown-on-device/1cc49484-82ef-4007-b720-1f6435ae5a90
  6. My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...

7. DEVICE MANGER NOT WORKING FOR MY NTB INTERFACE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE MANGER NOT WORKING FOR MY NTB INTERFACE: HELLO MICROSOFT My device manger dosent work for NTB INTERFACE ,ALSO SHOW MY MINI CONTROLLER BUT DOESNT ALLOW IT TO WORK ON SEQUNCERS . PLEASE CAN SUPPLY A DRIVER ADN SAY WHICH HARDWARE COULD IT BE....
  8. DEVICE MANGER NOT WORKING FOR MY NTB INTERFACE

DEVICE MANGER NOT WORKING FOR MY NTB INTERFACE: HELLO MICROSOFT My device manger dosent work for NTB INTERFACE ,ALSO SHOW MY MINI CONTROLLER BUT DOESNT ALLOW IT TO WORK ON SEQUNCERS . PLEASE CAN SUPPLY A DRIVER ADN SAY WHICH HARDWARE COULD IT BE....
  9. SATA hard drive internal showing up as hidden in device manger after recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SATA hard drive internal showing up as hidden in device manger after recent updates: Hi,I am not able to access my internal hard drive after installing the latest updates from Microsoft. tried many things but was not able to find the drive as it was not showing up but then in device manager >>>>view >>>> show hidden file i was able to see my drive but in...
  10. SATA hard drive internal showing up as hidden in device manger after recent updates

SATA hard drive internal showing up as hidden in device manger after recent updates: Hi,I am not able to access my internal hard drive after installing the latest updates from Microsoft. tried many things but was not able to find the drive as it was not showing up but then in device manager >>>>view >>>> show hidden file i was able to see my drive but in...