Windows 10: Device Mars Wusb Camera

Discus and support Device Mars Wusb Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I still have these cameras laying around and decided to use them inside the house but cannot because this software says i need media player 9, lol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisRose6, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Device Mars Wusb Camera

I still have these cameras laying around and decided to use them inside the house but cannot because this software says i need media player 9, lol. I've read the closed posts on this issue and hoped someone may have found a solution to be able to use these. I have the reciever and cameras, is there any software that will work with them? ISpy and ip camera viewer do not work.

:)

ChrisRose6, Jul 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Device Mars Wusb Camera

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Device Mars Wusb Camera

1. Device Mars Wusb Camera - Similar Threads - Device Mars Wusb

2. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  3. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  4. Camera NO DEVICE FOUND

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera NO DEVICE FOUND: Camera stopped working error code 0xA00F4244Anyone got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-no-device-found/3eb6afe8-7f2d-46ec-ae38-e833c6769fe2
  5. External Camera Device

External Camera Device: How do I connect Nikon D3300 to my PC to view photos or download photos to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-camera-device/5cd9ba3c-c451-4875-9d17-964916b51311
  6. DEVICE CAMERA

DEVICE CAMERA: How to fix device camera for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-camera/975dc673-bf35-460a-a255-2e6bc4f2e22c
  7. Device Camera not found

Device Camera not found: Having a problem with my in-built laptop camera after the latest Windows Update which was released yesterday KB4565627 & KB 4565503. Not able to access Zoom Video because I get a message stating " Device not found". Checked the Device manager and couldn't find the camera...
  8. MAR Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MAR Licence: Hi, We have 200 refurbished machines which are in use in our business, and have 200 MAR licences for these machines. If we need to swap one of the machines for a replacement, are we able to transfer the MAR licence between machines. There will only be a maximum of 200...
  9. CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER: ERROR MESSAGE (CAMERA NOT FOUND) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-in-device-manager/d81a9029-d6ad-48e7-a1ac-78196a6ce2dd
  10. #! Mar Update ????????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    #! Mar Update ????????: I don't know if this was a well studied update but it almost ruined two of my computers. The first one eliminated all programs except the OS and removed all favorites. I had to download everything that was lost and reestablish the favs. The second after 4 attempts the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wusb camera software windows 10

2. wusb camera

3. mars wusb camera software