Windows 10: device no longer supports bluetooth?

Discus and support device no longer supports bluetooth? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since this latest windows update..i have lost bluetooth with my computer..before i had the the bluetooth icon in the taskbar tray. now it is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dominic james, Feb 11, 2021.

1. device no longer supports bluetooth?

since this latest windows update..i have lost bluetooth with my computer..before i had the the bluetooth icon in the taskbar tray. now it is no longer there..when running bluetooth troubleshooter its telling me my device does not have bluetooth..please help.

motherboard is ASUS Maximus IX formula. drivers are upto date.

:)

dominic james, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Shep8109 Win User
    Bluetooth No Longer In Device Manager

Last night, I had a bluetooth keyboard connecting perfectly to my Lenovo AIO 700 (as it had done since I brought it a few weeks ago). This morning, there was no bluetooth connection.

Checked settings - bluetooth not listed as an option. Checked Services.msc and changed bluetooth options to "automatic". Ran driver updates through device manager and was getting "code 45" on all of them (icons were greyed-out but showing under the bluetooth
    node). I uninstalled all drivers and restarted and, since that point, there are no bluetooth drivers ANYWHERE in device manager (including in hidden files). I have done:

• A system restore
    • A full system reset
    • Cmd prompts:
    • dism /online /cleanup_image /restorehealth
    • sfc /scannow
    • Hardware troubleshooter x2
    • Upgraded BIOS from Lenovo website (although nothing in my BIOS - old or new -that relates to bluetooth anyway that I can see)
    Basically, I have done everything I can find online and I am getting nowhere... Tried to speak to Windows support but requested call from them twice and they never called. Looks like the hardware is no longer installed for some reason but I can't get it
    to pick it back up again. Only other thing of note is that in device manager/universal serial bus controllers I have a yellow exclamation mark next to "unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" which I have tried to uninstall several times but
    keeps reappearing with the same description.

Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Shep8109, Feb 11, 2021
  4. device no longer supports bluetooth?

Undo forget Bluetooth device and find my Bluetooth device again

Hi,

To help resolve the concern, we suggest using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. It will check for common problems and make sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

If the issue still persists, we suggest restarting the Bluetooth Support Service. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R, and then type services.msc. Click
      OK.
    • In the Services window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Support Service, and then select
      Restart.
    • Right-click on it again, and then select Properties.
    • Switch the startup type to Automatic.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Patricia Yu, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

device no longer supports bluetooth?

1. device no longer supports bluetooth? - Similar Threads - device longer supports

2. Windows no longer supports Wifi and/or Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer supports Wifi and/or Bluetooth.: If I search for wifi or bluetooth using the windows search it says no results?Is wifi and blueooth being phased out industry wide for something else or is it just too costly for Microsoft to keep supporting them?...
  3. Windows no longer supports Wifi and/or Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows no longer supports Wifi and/or Bluetooth.: If I search for wifi or bluetooth using the windows search it says no results?Is wifi and blueooth being phased out industry wide for something else or is it just too costly for Microsoft to keep supporting them?...
  4. Windows 11 no longer supported on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 no longer supported on my device: Hi! I have had this device for about a year and two months now. The device is the HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx. It originally had windows 10, but in February of last year got the windows 11 update. I have had no updating issues until later on using windows 11. A month...
  5. Windows 11 no longer supported on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 no longer supported on my device: Hi! I have had this device for about a year and two months now. The device is the HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx. It originally had windows 10, but in February of last year got the windows 11 update. I have had no updating issues until later on using windows 11. A month...
  6. Bluetooth no longer showing up in Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer showing up in Device Manager.: Just updated Windows today and found out it got rid of my Bluetooth drivers somehow. Bluetooth doesn't show up in the action center anymore, I can't turn it on in settings, and it's completely disappeared from the Device Manager. Help!...
  7. Bluetooth device no longer showing in Device Manager

Bluetooth device no longer showing in Device Manager: I have lost my BT capability on my ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F Gaming mobo. The BT device no longer shows in DM. This is what I have tried: - reinstall drivers - flash different BIOS, i.e. revert to previous version - use rapr.exe to remove old BT drivers and reinstall - looked in...
  8. Bluetooth no longer able to find any devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth no longer able to find any devices: For some reason my PCIE Bluetooth/Wifi card no is no longer able to pair with any of my Bluetooth devices. I have installed/reinstalled the drivers, restarted the Bluetooth services, connect/re-connected it, turn off the Wifi. My phone was able to find and connect to the Xbox...
  9. Bluetooth no longer able to find devices

Bluetooth no longer able to find devices: The Bluetooth on my desktop can no longer find Bluetooth devices. Namely, my wireless headphones but have tried with other devices as well and it cannot locate anything. I have uninstalled the drivers, run the troubleshooter and still nothing. it's been like this for almost...
  10. Device no longer Bluetooth capable

Device no longer Bluetooth capable: Trying to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop both of which I have used together a week or so ago to play music, no problem there. Can't connect, used another Bluetooth device with my laptop earlier today PS3 controller, in fact, just before trying to connect my...