Windows 10: Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

Discus and support Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop and connected it to the same microsoft account that is connected to my xbox one. When I go into the microsoft store and look at... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NoahMcMaster, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

I just got a new laptop and connected it to the same microsoft account that is connected to my xbox one. When I go into the microsoft store and look at my ready to install games, I see all of them there and can click install on my device on every game. However, the pc laptop I just bought does not appear in the list of devices I can install the game to, the only device that appears is my xbox one which the game is already installed on. I don't know why my laptop won't appear because it is already registered as a device and I am not over my device limit. The only thing that I can think of that might be causing this issue is that the microsoft account I am using is not the home account for my xbox. However, if that is not the problem any suggestions would be helpful.

:)

NoahMcMaster, Sep 1, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store

1. Device not appearing in ready to install list on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Device appearing ready

2. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: Hello,There are other locked threads that talk to this issue, but the solution doesn't work. For me, to resolve the issue of the install button not being present is to log out of the store, which then makes the button appear, click install, which then requires you to log back...
  3. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  4. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  5. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

6. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  7. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  8. Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store (install to another device)Microsoft account does not appear to have a...: Hello. I have a question. I'm writing this. I am writing a question about the low-cost microsoft store. I'm trying to download an app from the low-cost store, but I'll buy it first. I'm trying to install it, but it doesn't open and says it's installed on another device. If...
  9. How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???

How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???: Please i would like some assistance on how to to reset My Library Ready to install list to show all my previously purchased Apps & Games??? It currently is only showing my Currently Installed Apps & Games/...
  10. My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List: After downloading something like Adblock Plus and wanting to install it on my PC, I press install on my devices but the Pc im currently in wont appear so I cant install the app. Even though on my the main site under my account It does appear and every other device that Ive...