Windows 10: Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card

Discus and support Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi friends, I have tried every troubleshooting method except for Resetting my PC to get my Asus WiFi Network adapter to show up on my PC. What's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by d[M]b, Mar 16, 2021.

1. d[M]b Win User

Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card

Hi friends, I have tried every troubleshooting method except for Resetting my PC to get my Asus WiFi Network adapter to show up on my PC. What's interesting about my issue is that the adapter worked for a short time when I first installed it. But it stopped showing up on the PC randomly. The card still has a blue light meaning it is plugged in and has power, however, I am at a loss as to why I cannot get this device to appear despite the various troubleshooting methods I've already attempted.

:)

d[M]b, Mar 16, 2021

2. Reliable plug-and-play Mini PCIE WiFi card for laptops?

Hi all - I own 2 older Acer laptops with Broadcom WiFi cards that all have issues with WiFi randomly disconnecting, or NOT automatically reconnecting upon wake-from-sleep or on boot. I've seen several family member's laptops with the same issue...also with older Broadcom cards.

The only way to fix the random disconnections when they happen is by running the WiFi troubleshooter, disabling and re-enabling the WiFi adapter, or sometimes restarting the whole machine. I've tried every single driver I can find, and tried various suggestions for settings changes (turning off 'allow Windows to turn this device off to save power', for example) and they all still do this. They are all older laptops (Win7 or Win8-era) that have been upgraded to Win10.

So....to work around this as it's driving me crazy, are there any suggestions for a good plug-and-play Mini PCIE WiFi card I could put into those laptops that isn't going to break the bank? Hopefully replacing the card with one with a completely different chipset would do the trick?

Any decent Realtek/Ralink/Intel/Atheros Mini PCIE cards out there that could solve the issue? Thanks for any suggestions! Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card :)

Darkstrike, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Device Manager not finding wifi card

I was trying to uninstall and reinstall a tp link wifi card from device manager and I followed the steps of uninstalling it and then proceeded to turn off my computer. When I rebooted, my wifi card wasn't showing up in network adapters. I have tried multiple
    things such as going through a network reset and entering nesch commands. None of them worked and I was still faced with the no showing wifi adapter. I tried seeing if it was disabled in my bios but I couldn't find a settings for the pci slot.

Windows version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Bios: Gigabyte Auros, Version f51

Wifi card: Tp-link Ac1300 Pcie

Thanks!

JohnPatrick6, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Jansson9 Win User

Delay in wifi network detection

For the last couple of days there has been a delay on detecting any wifi networks when my laptop is woken from sleep. Connects fine once it sees the network and detects and connects perfectly well when fisrt switched on.

I have tried updating the driver, and also turning off power saving mode on the wifi and have run MS security scanner. Nothing detected and using the network adapter troubleshooter detects no issues. Other devices connect fine.

Any suggestions?

Jansson9, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card - Similar Threads - Device Detected PCIe

2. PCIe Device detected in Windows, not in installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCIe Device detected in Windows, not in installation: Hello,Just build a new computer:Got it working, but not properly due to the main OS being on the SSD. Bought the new PCIe SSD drive to do a new install. The problems seem to be after a system error and problems installing the motherboard drivers. So I bought the new drive to...
  3. PCIe Device detected in Windows, not in installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCIe Device detected in Windows, not in installation: Hello,Just build a new computer:Got it working, but not properly due to the main OS being on the SSD. Bought the new PCIe SSD drive to do a new install. The problems seem to be after a system error and problems installing the motherboard drivers. So I bought the new drive to...
  4. PCIe Device detected in Windows, not in installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  6. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  7. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PCIe Network card not doing full speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCIe Network card not doing full speed: Hi, I recently brought a 2x dual 1GB PCIe Intel network card (10Gtek® Gigabit PCIE Network Card for Intel E1G42ET - 82576 Chip). One for my main PC and another for my second PC. My internet speed that I get from my ISP is 350mb down and around 30mb up. On my main PC...
  9. PCIe network card crashing computer

PCIe network card crashing computer: Hi all, Issue : 10/28/2018 I'm trying to get my asus PCE-AC88 card working. I can boot to windows and the card works. Within a few minutes I get a blue screen of death. The screen doesn't even last long enough for me to catch the error code and the pc restarts. This will be...
  10. Wifi card not detected in Safe Mode with Networking

Wifi card not detected in Safe Mode with Networking: Hello, When I boot into safe mode with networking on my laptop with the latest and updated Windows 10 Pro version, all I get is the ethernet icon and NO wifi at all detected. Seeing this all over the web, with no explanation. Unsuccessful also when choosing option to safe...