Windows 10: Device not found

Discus and support Device not found in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I've added my PC to my account and I've purchased a game from the Microsoft Store through the webpage. I can't install the game from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nyve., Feb 19, 2021.

1. Nyve. Win User

Device not found

Hello,

I've added my PC to my account and I've purchased a game from the Microsoft Store through the webpage. I can't install the game from the website or the app because it won't see my device, it'll keep telling me I have nothing connected.

:)

Nyve., Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Device not found

1. Device not found - Similar Threads - Device found

2. The screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_...: HiThe screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_ nothing happen. . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-is-black-its-saying-boot-device-found/56d5cae5-3c68-4d7f-ad18-64823bb9a75b
  3. The screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_...: HiThe screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_ nothing happen. . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-is-black-its-saying-boot-device-found/56d5cae5-3c68-4d7f-ad18-64823bb9a75b
  4. The screen is black, it’s saying Boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine_...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  6. No bootable device found

No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  7. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  9. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  10. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo