Windows 10: Device not listed under Device Manager

Discus and support Device not listed under Device Manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kpitao, Oct 14, 2015.

1. kpitao Win User

Device not listed under Device Manager

Hello all,

I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading.
    Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded.

Under my windows 7 I had 2 Realtek RTL8168D PCI-E Gigabit Nic; which I had setup for teaming with the Realtek Teaming Utility;
    after the upgrade I found out that utility was not compatible with Windows 10, which sucks.

My real problem is under the Device Manager I only see one (1) Nic listed.... is this normal for Windows 10?

Also, does anyone know how to setup a NIC Team without using the Realtek utility?

Thanks

:)

kpitao, Oct 14, 2015
  2. BluryX Win User

Turedo Adapter not listed in device manager

Device not listed under Device Manager [​IMG]

Without this I can't connect to a Xbox live party using the Xbox app.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

BluryX, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Turedo Adapter not listed in device manager

Hi,

Teredo adapter cannot be seen on your device manager because it is a part of your network setting. If you are unable to connect to the Xbox Live party using the Xbox app due to Teredo issues, we recommend that you follow the solutions provided on the links
    below:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Troubleshoot audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows 10

For additional troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you visit the link below and follow the steps posted by MrFunkyFrag:

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 14, 2015
  4. kpitao Win User

I figure it out myself; here is what I did:

1. Downloaded but did not install the new Realtek drivers from website for Windows 10
    2. Uninstall all NIC cards from pc thru Device Manager (also deleted the drivers)
    3. Restart the pc
    4. Install the new drivers which I download on step 1
    5. Restart the pc
    At this point I have all my NIC cards showing in Device Manager
    6. Downloaded and install new version of the team utility; did not run yet
    7. Windows 10 created a folder on my C:/ drive called Windows.old when I did the upgrade
    8. Rename the team utility executable file to *.old (from the regular Realtek Utility folder under program folder from the new windows
    9. Copy the old version of the team utility executable file from the windows.old folder into the new folder of
    the utility under Windows
    10. Run the utility

New Team is created with no issues

kpitao, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Device not listed under Device Manager - Similar Threads - Device listed under

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. Device Manager listed devices multiple times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager listed devices multiple times?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ecco_exo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15y7lse/device_manager_listed_devices_multiple_times/
  5. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.: Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual category The Video Controller and Audio Devices are what I think is supposed to be an Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. The Ethernet controller...
  6. "Device not started" under events in the device manager

"Device not started" under events in the device manager: Hiin the device manager under events, windows tells me about my uhd 630 "device not started igfx". This is the error:" Problema di avvio del dispositivo PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_7C751462&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10.Nome driver: oem7.infGUID classe:...
  7. bluetooth not listed under device manager

bluetooth not listed under device manager: is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager? windows is up to date. i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem to find where to do that. thanks...
  8. two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager

two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager: I have two firewire devices which connect to a computer through a pci expand card with three ports. the os of the computer is win10. if I just connect any one of the two firewire devices to the computer. device manager can detect it and install the driver automatically,and it...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Devices list under MS account

Devices list under MS account: Hello I have a desktop PC plus an XBOX one. Both signed into my MS account. Until today (well that's when I first noticed) both the PC and the XBOX one are listed under 'My Devices' when I login to the account.microsoft.com However now the XBOX one listing is missing....