Windows 10: Device not recognized

Discus and support Device not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Nextbook Flexx 10.1 tablet PC with Windows 10 won't recognize my Sandisk flashdrive..I tried 'Update driver' and 'Uninstall device' in Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelenaMullins, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Device not recognized

My Nextbook Flexx 10.1 tablet PC with Windows 10 won't recognize my Sandisk flashdrive..I tried 'Update driver' and 'Uninstall device' in Device Manager and restarting the computer, but it still says, 'Device not recognized' when the computer is restarted..What to do?

:)

MelenaMullins, Sep 30, 2019

2. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Device not recognized

USB sound/midi device not recognized

I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and
    plugged into my laptop. I've seen instructions online indicating that device manager should identify the keyboard as a sound device, and that I should be able to choose folder location for correct driver, but can't complete this step as device manager does
    not list the keyboard as an available device.

Any suggestions?

Music ManRX, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Device not recognized

1. Device not recognized - Similar Threads - Device recognized

2. USB Device not recognized Keeps popping up with a sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device not recognized Keeps popping up with a sound.: Hello, I purchased a new PC. Motherboard is MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi. After installing OS I keep getting this notification with a connection and disconnection sound. Please help me. Attaching the screenshots of the issue. Video Link to the issue I'm facing - USB Device...
  3. Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port

Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port: Hello everybody! When I start up my Dell XPS-15 with my headphones plugged in, I hear the sound on my headphones. Plugging them out and in again lets me only have sound on the speakers. Only if I restart the laptop with my headphones plugged in do I have sound on them again....
  4. External webcam recognized by device manager, but does not work on certain websites

External webcam recognized by device manager, but does not work on certain websites: HP Envy desktop-Windows 10-new Logitech external webcam. both internal and external webcams are recognized and have latest drivers in Device Manager, and both work. With Skype both cams work. With other websites, only internal cam works, though the Adobe permission screen...
  5. USB Device Not Recognized Issues

USB Device Not Recognized Issues: I'm new to this forum and am trying to fix a recent problem which has been driving me crazy. I have a HP Windows 10 PC and after the computer has been on for a while, all the USB drives in the back of the PC will fail. I get a window that says "USB Device Not Recognized. The...
  6. USB Device Not Recognized Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Device Not Recognized Issues: I'm new to this forum and am trying to fix a recent problem which has been driving me crazy. I have a HP Windows 10 PC and after the computer has been on for a while, all the USB drives in the back of the PC will fail. I get a window that says "USB Device Not Recognized. The...
  7. Seagate external drive recognized by device manager but not disk management

Seagate external drive recognized by device manager but not disk management: Hello I have a 4 TB seagate imagepro external harddrive which I have been using for about two years. Every time I plugged it in I would get a message saying there are problems with the drive and I always ignored it. Finally I chose the option to scan and repair. While this...
  8. My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices

My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices: My laptop is about 2 years with me, I had no problem with it, but now it doesn't want to recognize my USB devices why is this happening now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-recognize-my-devices/6debc71a-7725-4951-8b9b-bca1c71ca79f
  9. USB Device Not Recognized Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows 10 Pro

USB Device Not Recognized Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I run Windows 10 version 1903. For two days now I have desperately tried to install a USB driver to run my programming software for my HAM radio, the driver is provided by the manufacturer (Retevis). However, every time I get the same result: "USB Device not...
  10. USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED

USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED: I have a teacher who hooks into her Smart board from her laptop and when she is done, she always just unhooks the USB from her laptop and takes it back to her desk. Yesterday she started getting a pop up error from windows saying "The last USB device you connected to this...