Windows 10: Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

Discus and support Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am on windows 10 after re-intalling windows when i plug my keyboad and mouse in windows cannot identify it. works fine in bios. the dvices also dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by faxeGotBan, May 23, 2022.

1. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

i am on windows 10 after re-intalling windows when i plug my keyboad and mouse in windows cannot identify it. works fine in bios. the dvices also dont appear in device manager no window sound plays when i plug it in

:)

faxeGotBan, May 23, 2022
  2. mikey8684 Win User

Notebook recognizes mouse but no other usb devices

*Frown Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop :( didn't work ... anymore suggestions ?

The mouse still works though

mikey8684, May 23, 2022
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, May 23, 2022
  4. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

USB sound/midi device not recognized

I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and
    plugged into my laptop. I've seen instructions online indicating that device manager should identify the keyboard as a sound device, and that I should be able to choose folder location for correct driver, but can't complete this step as device manager does
    not list the keyboard as an available device.

Any suggestions?

Music ManRX, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

1. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop - Similar Threads - Device recognizing keyoard

2. Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybaord and mouse recognized as HID Keyboard device and HID Compliant mouse respectively: Hi,I have a redragon keyboard and a razer deathadder essential mouse and both devices have been recognized as different device names. Even when you right-click on properties the Windows is displayed as manufacturer of the mouse device.For this reason, my devices cannot be...
  3. My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.

My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.: Problem: Whenever I plug in my Cyberpowerpc optical gaming mouse I always get an error "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it." I've disconnected all attachments such as the charging cable and my type cover.I've...
  4. My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.: Problem: Whenever I plug in my Cyberpowerpc optical gaming mouse I always get an error "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it." I've disconnected all attachments such as the charging cable and my type cover.I've...
  5. My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop: i am on windows 10 after re-intalling windows when i plug my keyboad and mouse in windows cannot identify it. works fine in bios. the dvices also dont appear in device manager no window sound plays when i plug it in...
  7. Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not recognizing keyoard and mouse on laptop: i am on windows 10 after re-intalling windows when i plug my keyboad and mouse in windows cannot identify it. works fine in bios. the dvices also dont appear in device manager no window sound plays when i plug it in...
  8. Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?: I've never paired devices to my laptop before, so maybe this has always been an issue -- just an unnoticed one. I have now have a bluetooth keyboard and speaker that I want to pair, but they just... don't show up. I know there's nothing wrong with the devices because they...
  9. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized: I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed. I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor. The only Mice that show up in...
  10. Mouse not recognized and Device Manager's 'mouse and other pointing devices' is missing

Mouse not recognized and Device Manager's 'mouse and other pointing devices' is missing: As stated above it looks like the most recent update of Windows yeeted my mouse since about Thursday or so my mouse has been disconnecting constantly and Saturday it flat out stopped connecting at all and it's unrecognized by my PC as well so I tried a few solutions, but none...