Windows 10: Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

Discus and support Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of my devices is not showing up when I want to download software, but I can see them under microsoft devices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveB62VC, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

One of my devices is not showing up when I want to download software, but I can see them under microsoft devices?

:)

SteveB62VC, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Too many devices in Microsoft Account

Hello JJ, Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices :)

Yep, that would be the reason why the PC is listed more than once as a device for your Microsoft account.

Each different computer name will be listed as a separate device.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the devices you want.

Microsoft Account - Remove Devices Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  3. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open Device Manager then click on View option and click on Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

-Open Device Manager.

-Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

-Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

-Restart the system after updating the drivers.

-Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

1. Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices - Similar Threads - Device Showing Download

2. iTunes devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes devices: It's quite time consuming for Apple servers to synchronize iTunes deauthorized devices ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-devices/672d02dd-7492-4635-996e-395c2496ce14
  3. iTunes devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes devices: It's quite time consuming for Apple servers to synchronize iTunes deauthorized devices ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-devices/672d02dd-7492-4635-996e-395c2496ce14
  4. Device not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device not showing: On the microsoft store when I go to my library and try to download minecraft which I already own on my xbox it says install on my devices, but for some reason my xbox shows up and my laptop doesn't but when go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices it shows my laptop....
  5. Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account: https://account.microsoft.com Used to be able to see family devices, windows machines under Devices listed in the Microsoft Account Online in the Web Browser. The permission for this is set for each Family member and still can be toggled under each Organiser. 181203
  6. Microsoft Account not showing my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices: Some of my devices have disappeared for my Microsoft account, this could be a result of changing my login to a local instead of a MS account, Any help on getting my device back listed in the MY Devices section?...
  7. Not showing device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not showing device: why dont it show my device[ATTACH]so i can download certain apps from google play? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-device/2c094a99-3154-41cc-a959-08b90b97ebbf
  8. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software: Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre any help please ? 155422
  9. device does not show on devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device does not show on devices: I signed on to my microsoft account using my HP laptop , HOWEVER I only see my desktop on the list of devices. I have gone arounf in circles with codes, passwords, etc for 4 and a half hours. My laptop says I am signed on to my Microsoft account. But it is not on my device...
  10. Unknown Device Showing In Xbox Account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Device Showing In Xbox Account.: My account shows a connected device that I did not attach to my xboxone,and when I click on the icon it redirects me.how do I find out A.what the device is and B.where/when/how it was connected to my account? ***Moved From: Microsoft Edge/All other issues/Windows 10***...