Windows 10: Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive

Discus and support Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm running the latest version of Windows, on my SurfacePro 3, can I still backup this device to OneDrive? I've tried doing it by adding a network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOHN PCROW, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive

I'm running the latest version of Windows, on my SurfacePro 3, can I still backup this device to OneDrive? I've tried doing it by adding a network connection, but it doesn't seem to work, or accept the path. What am I doing wrong?

:)

JOHN PCROW, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

device backup on onedrive

TomBrad95 is slightly wrong. There's nothing wrong with your backup, it's just that showing up as a device backup in OneDrive wasn't added until WP8.1. WP8.1 backs up more stuff, which makes it appear in the OneDrive list of devices.

Is your Microsoft account syncing? Is text message backup on? If yes, then you're fine.

Entegy, Jul 14, 2018
  3. gabbyw530 Win User
    device backup on onedrive

I cannot find my device listed on my Onedrive account although all of my bakup setting on my Windows 8 phone are "on". When I click on "device backups" it reports that no device settings are backed up to the drive. I am able to access my photos, docs,
    etc. This makes me uneasy about losing my text and chat backup. Is there a way to access this info?

gabbyw530, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive

Still no folders in options/device backups

Win 10 PCs do not have device backups like 8.1, they won't be listed on OneDrive.

Lord Method Man, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive

1. Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Device Backup OneDrive

2. OneDrive Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Backup: Hello - I want to enable OneDrive to backup my core folders to OneDrive documents, photos, video, etc but one OneDrive I want them put into a specific location. For example my computer is an Alienware so I want to create a folder on OneDrive called Alienware, and have the...
  3. OneDrive Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Backup: Hello - I want to enable OneDrive to backup my core folders to OneDrive documents, photos, video, etc but one OneDrive I want them put into a specific location. For example my computer is an Alienware so I want to create a folder on OneDrive called Alienware, and have the...
  4. onedrive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive backup: i have a personal onedrive account with an outlook.com email address and would like to use another cloud service to do a back up. I tried idrive but it does not seem to allow it only for corporate accounts although I do have office 365 on my subscription...
  5. onedrive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive backup: i have a personal onedrive account with an outlook.com email address and would like to use another cloud service to do a back up. I tried idrive but it does not seem to allow it only for corporate accounts although I do have office 365 on my subscription...
  6. OneDrive Backup

OneDrive Backup: Hello -Using Windows 10. I have my programs on a C: drive, and my user folder on the D: drive. I want to turn on OneDrive Backup function to backup my Documents, Photos, and Desktop. When it calculated the volume needed ~472GB, it then says I need 472GB available on my C...
  7. Onedrive backup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onedrive backup: Hey guys. So I have a PC running Windows 10; I have a fairly typical set-up with documents, pictures, etc. However, I have a Microsoft 365 subscription and I have 1TB of OneDrive storage sitting there begging to be used. Naturally, I try to back up my folders using the...
  8. OneDrive Video on PC backup/sync

OneDrive Video on PC backup/sync: I have Windows 10. I have Office365 with OneDrive 1TB cloud storage. In OneDrive, you can select Desktop, Documents, and/or Pictures for automatic backup and sync. In File Explorer, under "This PC," I also have folders for Videos and Music. Why is there no selection in...
  9. backup on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup on OneDrive: how I can make a backup on OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-on-onedrive/d9049796-8951-46f5-88b8-79c3b318c992
  10. Backup and OneDrive

Backup and OneDrive: Is there a way to Backup (i.e. use File History) Directly to OneDrive rather than copying the File History folder to the OneDrive section of my PC? thans. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-and-onedrive/e4bb32b8-7572-4c20-a050-b16abea2d075"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device backup onedrive

2. backup windows 10 device to onedrive

3. onedrive device backups

4. add device to onedrive backup,
  5. add device for one drive backup,
  6. how to weekly back up one drive,
  7. how to use onedrive to backup device settings,
  8. • Schedule a weekly backup to Microsoft® OneDrive,
  9. onedrive says i dont have any devices backing up to there,
  10. device backup window to onedrive,
  11. onedrive device backup copy to PC,